SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Bacon Bible
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Bacon Bible Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

Mrs V-tail has a bounty for anyone that sells bacon to V-tail.
I only eat bacon on days that end with a 'y'.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coloradohunter44:

Is their bacon in heaven?
Silly boy.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
This thread can’t end with no mention of Elvis’s favorite sandwich:

“Fool's Gold Loaf is a sandwich made by the Colorado Mine Company, a restaurant in Denver, Colorado. The sandwich consists of a single warmed, hollowed-out loaf of bread filled with the contents of one jar of creamy peanut butter, one jar of grape jelly, and a pound of bacon.

The sandwich's connection to the singer Elvis Presley is the source of its legend and prolonged interest. According to The Life and Cuisine of Elvis Presley, Presley and his friends took his private jet from Graceland, purchased 30 of the sandwiches, and spent two hours eating them and drinking Perrier and champagne before flying home. The story became legend and the sandwich became the subject of continued media interest and part of numerous cookbooks, typically focused around Presley's love of food…”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fool%27s_Gold_Loaf

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8973 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
What, no nanners ?

Wink

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Sammich: toast, bacon and peanut butter.

Man, I’m loving this sandwich! Made one yesterday. And, unlike heirloom tomatoes, peanut butter is always in-season.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8973 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Wrap a piece of bacon around an oyster on a toothpick. Grill. That is to date the best food I have ever pun in my mouth.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post