SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thunderbirds at JBER
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thunderbirds at JBER Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Went to the Arctic Thunder air show today at JBER. I've got a ton of photos to go through and sort, but I got really lucky on this one.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11880 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Awesome picture! Great timing, that is an amazing shot! Thanks for posting it!

Posts: 833 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Amazing pic!

Posts: 8842 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Just found out they are coming to Ft Wayne next July. I'm going to have to try and make it to that one!

Posts: 9167 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are amazing to watch but when you consider how close they actually are it's a bit scary.

As for Brass balls, that's reserved for NASCAR and the like. These guys have DLC coated solid Carbide balls.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5765 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post