SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Year's cheap-AR-mag karma --- CLAIMED
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Year's cheap-AR-mag karma --- CLAIMED Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted
Trying to shed some of 2020's bad juju, I figure it's time to give another something away.

Rolling through the shop today I found two plastic AR magazines, one ProMag and one Ram-Line. They need a new home, and I'm willing to facilitate that. Both are new -- my favorite gun shop owner tossed 'em into a box of other stuff I was buying as he closed up his shop about 18 months ago.

Though the great Bruce Gray himself told me a while back, "friends don't let friends run ProMag," I figure these are useful to someone here for casual range time or other non-critical abuse.

Want 'em? Make sure they're legal where you want 'em shipped, say so here, and email me.
Want to spread the love? If you only want one, tell me which one and let someone else have a grab at the other one.

Take one, take both, either way is fine by me. It's time for a new year, a new start, and good juju for us all.

- - - - - -
Title edited, Dec 31, 06:56 AM

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vthoky,

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
King Cuomo says Wreckdiver can't play in this Karma Mad

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Email me anyway, wreckdriver. I'll send ya something that's just ducky.

Conditions: ya gotta promise to keep a good humor about it and post a pic of it here when it arrives. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:

Conditions: ya gotta promise to keep a good humor about it and post a pic of it here when it arrives. Wink

Hopefully you weren't inspired by the porta-potty thread. LOL

And no, please don't consider me for the mags. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16224 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Are you looking over my shoulder, bald1?

I'll admit, I did delay my posting of this karma til I finished reading that thread, but I promise this has nothing to do with that.

Eww.

Razz

God bless America.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Sadly, I'm picture posting illiterate

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'll include pic-posting instructions. Big Grin

God bless America.

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Are you looking over my shoulder, bald1?

I'll admit, I did delay my posting of this karma til I finished reading that thread, but I promise this has nothing to do with that.

Eww.

Razz

No, not looking over your shoulder and glad to know it didn't "inspire" you. Big Grin
But damn, that thread sets a new LOW bar for subject matter here. Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16224 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
32nd degree
Picture of roarindan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:

FUGG coumo !!! enter me anyway!!!!!

"the world doesn't end til yer dead, 'til then there's more beatin's in store, stand it like a man, and give some back"
Al Swearengen

Posts: 4586 | Location: East Overshoe, second buckle from the top. | Registered: January 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Want one or both, roarindan?

And are they legal where you want 'em shipped?

God bless America.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roarindan:
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:

FUGG coumo !!! enter me anyway!!!!!

HA, not even with your dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I'm in please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Want 'em? Make sure they're legal where you want 'em shipped, say so here, and email me.
Want to spread the love? If you only want one, tell me which one and let someone else have a grab at the other one.

I should have been more clear up front that this was more of an instant karma.

Rolan, I haven't yet gotten confirmation from roarindan that they're legal where he is (I don't know where he is), so both are yours unless you'd like to direct otherwise. (I'm pretty certain these are legal in GA, but I'll ask you to confirm.). Email me, please.

God bless America.

אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I could use one. These are still legal where I live. Please include me.
OOPS! vthoky posted while I was typing. I snoozed, I loozed.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30682 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Don't enter me but this is a funny thread. Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
I'm not in, just trying to add to my post count. Don't think our gov polesmoker will let me have em.....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Don't enter me but this is a funny thread.

Wow, this has been so much fun I think I'm going to have to find more stuff to give away! Big Grin

- - - -

Rolan, you've got email.

God bless America.

I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Thank you Vthoky! I feel having extra magazines might be a good idea as we go into the new year!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Yep, just Ducky!!

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Ducky, indeed. Cool

God bless America.