SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I miss Ghecko45
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I miss Ghecko45 Login/Join 
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted
We need to inject some comedy in 2020. Who remembers Ghecko45?

I’d like to think he was the ultimate internet troll but we will probably never know.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
I know from good authority that Gecko45 is running a 5 man QRT at a WuFlu testing facility outside a large metropolitan area, the details cannot be shared in any greater detail. He was asking me in "these troubled times" if it is advisable to wear a plate carrier over his Interceptor vest he wears over his IIIA vest or if that was bad optics since the MSM is often there.

Posts: 2605 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’ll pour one out for him.

“Taking .338 Lapua rounds in the back trauma plates at the mall so you don’t have to.” Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7889 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
I think we can take comfort knowing he is out there, somewhere, on patrol and ready to defend freedom-loving Americans everywhere...

Posts: 8911 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Yeah.....truly a legend in his own mind!

Posts: 3161 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He might still be here. Maybe he is reformed now. Big Grin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
I like a laughable troll once in a while.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6616 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Do you know if he ever did a study on the 6.5? Been thinking that might be the next best caliber to get. Since 223 is so hard to get.

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don’t know about you guys, but I could use an Orange Julius right about now...

Posts: 724 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
Was it ever determined if he and his cohorts in that thread were wannabes with delusions of grandeur or ordinary guys with warped senses of humor hamming it up to troll the forum?

Dan

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I'll find him, just give me a minute to pull out my signaling mirror.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
I think I vaguely recall him.

Posts: 4822 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was probably, IMO, the most hilarious poster we've had here.

We often use the phrase "LOL," but I truly did and almost peed my pants a couple of times.

That he could post such nonsense with a "straight face" speaks volumes about his comedic ability.

Bob

Posts: 1678 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Who could forget the guy with the tactical wheel barrow?

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I live by the gun......

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
https://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

Enjoy...

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5526 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Ha! I did remember correctly. It WAS .338 Lapua to the back. Smile

You know real or troll dude was epic.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7889 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
There’s one on another site, goes by same name, maybe one letter changed. He seems to be a troll over there, left of center.

Posts: 6423 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Gecko45 and his team shooting 400rds of ammo practicing every night is the cause of the ammo shortage.

Posts: 2605 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I live by the gun......

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post