SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A Poem for Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Poem for Today Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
Roses are Red
Kamala's Not Black
Joe has Dementia
and Hunter's on Crack

Thank you. I will be here all day.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15233 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'll be sure to tip the server. Big Grin

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
I thought it would be a haiku. Smile

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
full disclosure - I saw this on a T-shirt and decided it was priceless....

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Infidel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MRMATT:
I thought it would be a haiku. Smile

Joe has dementia
This has seven syllables
Our country is fucked

I hate offended people. They come in two flavours - huffy and whiny - and it's hard to know which is worst. The huffy ones are self-important, narcissistic authoritarians in love with the sound of their own booming disapproval, while the whiny, sparrowlike ones are so annoying and sickly and ill-equipped for life on Earth you just want to smack them round the head until they stop crying and grow up.
- Charlie Brooker

Posts: 646 | Location: Sammamish, WA | Registered: May 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post