SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ***10K KARMA*** (What's under the cap???) WINNER: Ozarkwoods
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

***10K KARMA*** (What's under the cap???) WINNER: Ozarkwoods Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Accu-strut?

Posts: 1074 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Money, 100$.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$20 cash

Posts: 5464 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Aimpoint.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
A subcompact single stack 9mm pistol

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keys to a mint green 1963 Pontiac Tempest

Posts: 664 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Some really good guesses here. Wish I had some of that stuff to give away. I will probably close the contest today. Get your guesses in soon if you haven't already done so.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16905 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me think a mibute.
I got it the new Legion 220!

Posts: 636 | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Thing

he's not been seen for awhile...

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
A tactical flash light

The Nitecore SRT7 "Revenger" is indeed a tactical flashlight that features an infinitely-adjustable selector ring, color LEDs, a CREE LED outputting a max 960 lumens, and more.

Congratulations on winning my 10Karma. Please send me your shipping address at your earliest convenience. kevin.kina@accu-strut.com

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16905 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Ozarkwoods!

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10831 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Congratulations to Ozarkwoods!

Under the ROE (Rules Of Entitlement) he has 72 hours to respond (I also sent an email). Hope he makes it!

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
My guess is that you have a tactical flashlight under the hat. More specifically, most likely a Nitecore SRT7 "Revenger" tactical flashlight.

Am I right? Am I right?

My email is in my profile. Big Grin

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20023 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
There's always one. Roll Eyes

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
A tactical flash light

The Nitecore SRT7 "Revenger" is indeed a tactical flashlight that features an infinitely-adjustable selector ring, color LEDs, a CREE LED outputting a max 960 lumens, and more.

Congratulations on winning my 10Karma. Please send me your shipping address at your earliest convenience. kevin.kina@accu-strut.com

Thank you very much an awesome karma! Email sent with my info.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4889 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, you will like that FL. Nitecore makes a great light. I carry one daily and will not leave home without it.

Posts: 10061 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
VERY generous karma. Thank you for offering it to the forum.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
congratulations ozarkwoods

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55177 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Might be even cooler if you add the crenulated strike bezel...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."