SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Strolling The Beach, Off-Roading, and Skydiving All In Under One Minute.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strolling The Beach, Off-Roading, and Skydiving All In Under One Minute..... Login/Join 
posted
https://rumble.com/v4ofnzb-str...tm_source=newsletter

Posts: 12697 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
I sure hope the FJ is okay.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4833 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
I sure hope the FJ is okay.
Hey, it's a Jeep. Roll it back over on its wheels, open the door to let the water drain, and drive it out of there.

Surprised they didn't continue the video for that part.

Posts: 6487 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Judges’ scoring:
Brazil - 8.6
Chad - 8.8
Japan - 8.5
Lichtenstein- 8.9
Moldova - 8.8
UAE - 0.2 (insufficient hang time)

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31453 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"Baywatch Mexico"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
No point in seat belts when going for hang time....

Posts: 15033 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ejection seat works.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's amazing the hang time considering the slow speed at time of ejection. Centripetal force at it's best.

Why's he limping? I thought he nailed the landing! Razz

P229

Posts: 3833 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post