SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Call Sign Extortion One Seven
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Call Sign Extortion One Seven Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Ten years ago today. The largest single loss in Devgru history.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
God Bless, Heroes all of them.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Fair winds and following seas. R.I.P.

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
God Bless them and their families....

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Link

Thanks for posting, Jerry.

Posts: 18068 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the reminder.

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Heros all. And better men then I could ever dream to be...

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder...We all need to keep these gentlemen and others who've paid the ultimate price for our freedom at heart and not let our children forget either. RIP.

Posts: 585 | Location: Helena, AL | Registered: July 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RIP. I had to work the funeral detail for the dog handler of the team. The nuts from the Westboro Baptist Church were supposed to show up and protest. They came to town but, never came to the funeral.

The city and donors built a nice dog park in honor of John and Bart w/ a nice statute in front.

Posts: 4057 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post