Find
Notify
Tools

Moment of Zen Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
This week's Moment of Zen.

Posts: 12185 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Like the sun coming through the angry skies.

Thanks Club

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Much appreciate these Moments.

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Thanks club! Smile

Posts: 1308 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
very nice, I needed that

Posts: 6407 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Great shot. Love the rays of sunlight coming through the clouds.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6426 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!!

Posts: 6633 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love lighthouses, and a beautiful photo to boot. I'm saving this one.

Posts: 2696 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, Club.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always love looking at these- have to say, for some reason this picture really hits me- My favorite so far-

Posts: 346 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Thanks Club. Enjoy these, and share with my family. We all look forward to them. Thanks!!

Posts: 4413 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post