SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ok Gov hosts BBQ in front of PETA sign
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ok Gov hosts BBQ in front of PETA sign Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
The this is an 11 on the awesomeness scale!!

Oklahoma Gov. Stitt hosts barbecue beside PETA billboard slamming him for declaring 'meat week'

https://news.yahoo.com/oklahom...becue-001320722.html

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
PETA President Ingrid Newkirk said in a statement. "His constituents who end up in critical care with cancer, heart disease, strokes, and other conditions associated with meat consumption deserve everyone’s sympathy."

Lunatic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30420 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Absolutely excellent. PETA got owned on this one. Good for the governor. Can I get a couple hot dogs please?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You just don't want to try and screw with Oklahoma and it's ranching and farming!!! It has been this way forever.

Posts: 6628 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Medium Rare please....

Posts: 23517 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Peta, people eating tasty animals. Seem's like the sign was an appropriate advertisement. They need bacon for those burgers.
I love those propane tanks!

Smile Wink Wink Cool

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19222 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Double burger please!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Oklahoma is the second biggest cattle producer (to Texas, who leads by several multiples) in the country. Of course the governor is a friend to the meat industry. Meat is important to Oklahoma.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My only regret is that I didn’t learn about this until the day after. Otherwise, I would have been down there myself.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Peta, a group that should have the proverbial sand kicked in their face at every possible opportunity. Cant Understand Normal Thinking wanna be authoritarians.

Posts: 3157 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As much as it pains me to say it. Retirement north of the Red River looks more appealing daily.

Posts: 578 | Location: East Texas | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
"It's what's for dinner!"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post