SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hakeem Jeffries
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hakeem Jeffries Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted
In case you haven’t searched Wikipedia, Hakeem Jeffries uncle is Louis Farrakhan. So wait for this show to start.

Posts: 1980 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What?

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Let me try to help, I speak Jive.

Reports are coming in that this fella and Schumer are urging Biden to step aside.

I’m gonna assume without reading the articles that it’s for personal gain.

Then again I may be way off.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You need to re-read the Wikipedia article.

quote:
Hakeem and Hasan are the nephews of Leonard Jeffries, a former professor at City College of New York.While in college, Hakeem Jeffries wrote an editorial defending his uncle and Louis Farrakhan when his uncle was invited to speak at Binghamton University. He has said he only has a "vague" recollection of the events. His spokesperson said, "Leader Jeffries has consistently been clear that he does not share the controversial views espoused by his uncle over thirty years ago."

Farrakhan is not his uncle. His uncle was an associate of Farrakhan.

Posts: 2530 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post