SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    meanwhile obama ...
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
meanwhile obama ... Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Meanwhile, his entourage of security occupied two separate floors across the hotel, while his security detail required a convoy of 14 cars, a helicopter, and 300 extra police.

Well if he wants us to reduce CO2, he might want to start by looking in the mirror. He was probably eating a 72oz porterhouse while telling them they needed baby sized steaks.

Dear Barack,
You F'ing hypocrite.
Why don't you WALK around Kenya, barefoot of course, for the next 30 years or so and stay in a hut, made by your own hand, from renewable reeds?
Until you live like you want the rest of us to live... STFU! OK?!
I'll have whatever size steak I want and it's none of your damn business!
Oh, and you don't need the entourage and all the security. You're not President anymore.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24578 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm inspired...I may have to skip the steak and eat a whole roast!
S.

Posts: 304 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I think it is worth noting how every answer the Left has results in less liberty and lower standards of living for everyone.....but themselves.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29905 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I didn't see any mention of the protected species in India...

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Report This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
He doesn't get paid $3,000,000 for golf, but for pedantic scolds that meet the objectives of his Globalist masters.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
So Obama is reinventing himself as a salesman of the Gore product using the Clinton business model.
How original!

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Report This Post