SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tricare billing problems
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tricare billing problems Login/Join 
posted
Dunning you for overpayments even though the doc you see is in network.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Contact a patient advocate or DCAO.

Posts: 9297 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep. Gppd idea. I just wwnt my head on straight.
Para made some calls last time this happened and cops showed up to check on me.I know why of course and they checked the house for weapons and left.Para knows that.I am taking a shower and going to bed.Those of you know why.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
It is frustrating. I work in billing and we are struggling with Medicare revalidation right now. Because we didn’t have the letters “P.A.” on the voided check, we were denied revalidation. Mind you, nothing has changed in ~20 years, and we’ve revalidated before this with no issues on the SAME voided check. It’s beyond. I wish you well.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5506 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post