SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Filet mignon with no protection
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Filet mignon with no protection Login/Join 
posted
http://imgur.com/gallery/qJHbEaL

Seared in cast iron and finished in the oven.
No protection because of the Founder's beer.
Enjoy. Puro authentico Man o War cigar for dessert.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, you have a knife and a fork, so...

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Well, you have a knife and a fork, so...

Rather have my Glock. No alcohol and firearms tho.
Maybe a spork. Smile

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
It is possible for responsible people to consume alcohol in moderation and still have firearms.
The choice is yours.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7214 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Um...which Founders beer?

Only asking 'cause I can't get very many of them here on the W. coast.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maduro or natural?

Posts: 3683 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arty:
It is possible for responsible people to consume alcohol in moderation and still have firearms.
The choice is yours.

It is but I have my own rule. I won't have a firearm around if I have alcohol around.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
Um...which Founders beer?

Only asking 'cause I can't get very many of them here on the W. coast.

Mosaic Promise.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
quote:
The choice is yours.

It is but I have my own rule. I won't have a firearm around if I have alcohol around.

Well, that's quite absurd, but I'll give it a pass because that filet looks awesome.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30954 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
quote:
The choice is yours.

Well, that's quite absurd, but I'll give it a pass because that filet looks awesome.
That filet does look perfectly cooked. His rule about alcohol is also my rule. Whether responsibly drinking or not, if you had to use a gun to defend yourself and had been drinking in any way, you just open yourself to another avenue or attack in court trying to defend yourself. If I have a gun on my hip, I don't drink. It's just that simple for me.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Let's see if it will embed

Edit: nope

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Embed for ya:

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:

Maybe a spork. Smile

Please don't discount the dreaded spork.
I have six children (Well, they are now ages 31 to almost 18, but you get the jist). I've been harpooned by a spork before. Of course, it might have been my wife who sporked me, as after 34+ years of marriage, things start to run together...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Bama.

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
While I am definitely a meat eater, I’m also fascinated by the topic of bread in different cultures. What kind of bread is that? Pita? And please don’t say it’s... naan of my business.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20080 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
While I am definitely a meat eater, I’m also fascinated by the topic of bread in different cultures. What kind of bread is that? Pita? And please don’t say it’s... naan of my business.

Good one. I laughed!

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
I won't have a firearm around if I have alcohol around.
Yeah, they might conspire against you man! Don't trust guns and booze!! Wink Just like wives and girlfriends, may the 2 never meet! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Great slab of meat!!!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
never seen a fillet displayed that way,

it does look delicious

no sides?

https://chandlersfirearms.com/chesterfield-armament/

Posts: 10594 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:

It is pita bread and wheat to boot.
My company makes it so I get to take some home most of the time.
The wheat never went over big when we sent out samples so I'm sitting on a few cases.
I'll sell it to my employees also.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
never seen a fillet displayed that way,

it does look delicious

no sides?

I was gonna do some vegetables but decided on meat, bread and beer.
I will normally cut up meat on my cutting board, put it on the plate and go to town.