SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    St. Patrick’s Day jokes – 2019
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St. Patrick’s Day jokes – 2019 Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
From last year, but worth a repeat:

A man was sitting on a blanket at the beach. He had no arms and no legs.

Three women, from England, Scotland and Ireland, were walking past and felt sorry for the poor man.

The English woman said 'Have you ever had a hug?' The man said 'No' so she gave him a hug and walked on.

The Scottish woman said, 'Have you ever had a kiss?' The man said, 'No,' so she gave him a kiss and walked on.

The Irish woman came to him and said, 'ave ya ever been fooked lad?'

The man broke into a big smile and said, no.

She said, 'Aye - Ya will be when the tide comes in.'

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8935 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Some Light Dublin Traffic Humor
A car full of Irish nuns are sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin when a bunch of rowdy drunks pull up alongside of them.
"Hey, show us yer teats, ya bloody penguins." shouts one of the drunks. Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are; show them your cross." Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya fookin' little wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off." She then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior quite innocently, and asks,
"Did that sound cross enough?"

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
What's green and sits on your backyard?
Paddy'O Furniture

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Paddy went to his local supermarket after a lunchtime session to do some shopping.

With his list, he went to reach for the largest cucumber in the shop when this tall sexy looking blonde also went to grab it.

“Oh yeah, I bet I know now why you be wanting the biggest one,” he winked.

“You’ve got me” she giggled, “Do you fancy coming back to mine and watching?”

“No thanks,” said Paddy, “I’ve got better things to do with me time than be standing around watching a woman make sandwiches.”

Barman says to Paddy “Your glass is empty, fancy another one?” lookin’ puzzled Paddy says “Why now would i be needin' two empty feckin glasses?"

Long, but worth it...
An Irish man went to confession in St. Patrick’s Catholic Church.

‘Father’, he confessed, ‘ it been one month now since my last confession…
I was intimate with Fanny Green twice last month .’

The priest told the sinner, ‘You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Mary’s ..’

Soon thereafter, Another Irish man entered the confessional

‘Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I’ve had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months ..’

This time, the priest questioned, ‘Who IS this Fanny Green?’

‘A new woman in the neighbourhood father, he replied.

‘Very well’, sighed the priest .. Go and say ten Hail Mary’s.

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall,Voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous Redheaded woman entered the sanctuary.

The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest.

Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the Altar boy and whispered, ‘Is That Fanny Green?’

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn’t believe his ears but managed to calmly reply,‘No Father, I think it’s just a reflection from her shoes!!’

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Q: What's an Irish 7-course meal?
A: A six pack and a potato.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
I'm Irish and I love the joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironmike57:
I'm Irish and I love the joke!

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Joke?

When I worked for International Tel & Tel, one of the department heads was from Belfast, the other from Dublin. The only thing they could ever agree on was at Happy Hour, when drinks were buy one, get one. They would order a case -- yeah, case, not six-pack -- of beer, pay for one and get a second one free. They never bothered with the spud.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post