SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tom Brokaw
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tom Brokaw Login/Join 
posted
Seeing a lot of him on the TV these days. Anyone else think he's starting to look like George Burns ?

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The role model of condescension. Have also seen it in fellow professors.

Posts: 2134 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
what a nasty thing to say about George Burns

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53242 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
I thought you were going to say he died.

Too bad.

Posts: 2944 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's the glasses.
George smoked cigars I suspect Tom prefers turds.

Posts: 1974 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
George smoked cigars I suspect Tom prefers turds.

This was a good laugh tonight, thanks Powers77 Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19256 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Who??

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I remember the night Obama got elected he said, "and we really don't know much about him". I thought "what"? The MSM were all over Sara Palens' property in Alaska trying to get something on her and of course including Brokaw gave Obama a pass.Have never listened to anything he says as credible since,he's just another MSM shill.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:

Too bad.

I assumed he had.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20848 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vsp39o2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
Who??

Never gets old.

------------------------------
The pool's in,
but the patio ain't dry.

Posts: 1814 | Location: greater metro Tar Bay | Registered: March 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:

Too bad.

I was hoping he'd been eaten by wolves.

Posts: 21123 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:

Too bad.

I would prefer Chihuahuas myself!

Nibble the bastard to death.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
It occurs that in the YBL (Years Before Limbaugh) it was difficult for me to detect the Brokaw’s intense liberal bias. He was born and raised somewhere in South Dakota, started in television news in Omaha, and seemed like a straight shooter.

As the country became more politically divided, Brokaw (and Rather) absolutely lost their minds and any pretense of actually being journalists.

Posts: 13305 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Too bad.

We could only hope! Another POS; liberal, progressive mediatard up the democrats butt. I despise all these media types with a vengeance.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjbXrPrLNEI
Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7IN1UDWJgY

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54714 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They roll him out whenever they want to hammer home some liberal BS because they feel we will accept him as a wise elderly sensei.

Meanwhile the media is trying to promote the wisdom of snowflakes like Hogg because it comes from the mouth of babes.

The left thinks they are here to spread their wisdom to all of us unwashed masses.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I remember all the hatred directed to Tony Snow when he died...

I will be taking those same comments and applying them to Browkaw when he kicks off

it should drive the libtards batshit to see their own words used against them yet again

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53242 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cas:
quote:

Too bad.

LOL

** see it was posted already

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10731 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post