SIGforum
The entirety of Humanity scolded and lectured by the King of the Jackasses- John Kerry

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8650000305

August 26, 2023, 02:37 PM
parabellum
The entirety of Humanity scolded and lectured by the King of the Jackasses- John Kerry
Fortunately for this blathering horse's ass, he is outside the realm of Humanity.

If he were to be pilloried in a public square, verbally chastised and rotten fruits and vegetable thrown at him, then tarred and feathered, hung by the neck, and his carcass set on fire while still hanging, I would dance in the street.

TYRANT!

https://twitter.com/jordanbpet...-threatened-humanity

Monumental hypocrisy, outrageous Lies.

LEAVE. US. ALONE!!!

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023
August 26, 2023, 02:55 PM
Mustang-PaPa
Scumbag!
August 26, 2023, 02:59 PM
spunk639
Fraud ask the Swift Boat guys.
August 26, 2023, 02:59 PM

Q

August 26, 2023, 03:02 PM
rduckwor
What a fuck-up. From birth forward and will still be a fuck-up when dead.

Let's plan a celebration for that day.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.
August 26, 2023, 03:05 PM
egregore
Your assessment is far too kind.

"Climate change" has aspects of a religion (cult if you prefer), none of them good. Every weather event is blamed on climate change; everything reinforces it and nothing disproves it. Its "true believers" endlessly harangue us, telling us we're all doomed unless we repent and accept them as our saviors. Anyone questioning it is vilified and labeled a "denier," another word for "heretic."
August 26, 2023, 03:06 PM
rat2306
He can start turning the tide against things by flying coach class like the rest of the herd, and a lot less often to great places to visit with 5-star accommodations. A Zoom call could work just as well.
August 26, 2023, 03:12 PM
egregore
More people have been killed (murdered) by their own governments than any weather event. Communism killed ~100 million in the 20th century, a good chunk of that in Mao's China.
August 26, 2023, 03:54 PM
bdylan
Good grief. This fraud has adopted the mannerisms and timing of an actual minister...it's bizarre. He might as well be explaining to the flock how the sinners will all be left to perish at rapture.
August 26, 2023, 03:59 PM
AITG
Why is it that every time he opens his mouth he reminds me of Jane Fonda?
August 26, 2023, 04:35 PM
vthoky
Why does this guy have any authority at all?

Danged blowhard.

God bless America.
August 26, 2023, 04:58 PM
Leemur
Oh, that fucker is still talking? Roll Eyes
August 26, 2023, 05:12 PM
oddball
These two need to leave Earth now.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
August 26, 2023, 06:26 PM
Gustofer
Just another grifter. He saw how much money Algore made off of this bullshit and figured he'd get in before it's too late.

August 26, 2023, 07:45 PM
divil
Kerry’s paymasters are the biggest threat to the well being of humanity.
August 26, 2023, 07:53 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
Kerry’s paymasters are the biggest threat to the well being of humanity.
If there is a merciful God, these criminals will be- literally- torn to pieces.
August 26, 2023, 08:05 PM
1s1k
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
He can start turning the tide against things by flying coach class like the rest of the herd, and a lot less often to great places to visit with 5-star accommodations. A Zoom call could work just as well.

August 26, 2023, 08:44 PM
Ozarkwoods
He is doing exactly what he was put in that position to do. Pull us into a deeper hole.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
August 26, 2023, 09:16 PM
Aglifter
Humanity has been its main threat since the invention of DDT.
August 26, 2023, 09:57 PM
parabellum
Say what?