SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sunday morning feel good photo...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunday morning feel good photo... Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted
Do you have one?

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Smart dog! Smile What's the temp there today?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I have two, both Standards. Male 18 months, female 23 months. Both like the fireplace.

BTW, yours is beautiful.

Awake not woke

Posts: 592 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
How sweet!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19776 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Is that Merlot?

Cozy!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
It's about 50°. She just finished her daily survey of the back yard and is taking a break. Indeed, that's Merlot in all of her doggie glory. She's nearly 15YO but is still going strong.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Here’s a photo of Sparky helping me complete an amplifier repair. If you look closely, you’ll see he is holding a pair of hemostats in one paw and an adjustment tool in the other. He thinks opposable thumbs are overrated!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Merlot wants to know if Sparky is on FB. Big Grin

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
two of 'em

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11216 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Younger of the daughter's Akitas, Crichton. Daughter is REALLY enjoying having two puppies in the house. Snerk....

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15528 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I have been around here a few years,really enjoy pic of your dog.
I always wanted a standard but always had to let a miniature select me from the pound.
Worked out great as the boys are the best little things.
Got a big Lab that showed up hungry at deer camp,he is very protective of the little ones.
Last May a year ago this crazy german shepard mix jumped over the fence in the back yard and does the same with the little ones .
No I did not steal him,he was a stray that was hungry and did not like anybody He is sweet to us,and scares the shit out of the thugs locally.

Posts: 22421 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I puppy sat this little guy from 7wks to 7mos...he came back over thanksgiving to visit. He's a little over two years now. I miss this guy!

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I puppy sat this little guy from 7wks to 7mos...he came back over thanksgiving to visit. He's a little over two years now. I miss this guy!

I have his cousins. Both girls.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20080 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post

Needing some lovin.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10994 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Here's my good boy,
Pabu:

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no photo; but this morning a mule deer doe was nuzzling her fawn outside our bedroom window at my wife’s old family home.

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
To darn warm for a fire yet but looks like that will change later this week.

I like your dog. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Not from yesterday but recent. I worked from home and had a few obstacles in my way.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5799 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
I bet that feels good.

Another log, please.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Wifey and Shiloh

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post