SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I finally found a use for my Glock hat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I finally found a use for my Glock hat Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted
Like many of you I don’t tend to wear anything with gun or NRA logos or anything. I’ve got this one Glock hat I received as a gift that I really like but never had a use for it. Until today.

My daughter wanted to try out for a local play and I just noticed one of the teenage assistants wearing a “March for Our Lives” shirt. The threat looks pretty low here so I’ve decided that if she’s going to fly her flag than I’m going to fly mine. It looks like that hats going to finally get some use.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Put a few bullet holes in it first.
It'll give you some street cred and could result in some interesting questions.

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
No one should be "scared" to wear a Glock shirt or hat or anything from the NRA.
Every time I wear any of my NRA shirts out in public (which is a lot) I usually get a compliment or two but nary a complaint.
Could be that Texans are just more appreciative or maybe we just give a crap what the Libs think. Eek

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
It has nothing to do with fear and certainly nothing to do with caring about what liberals think. Simply that the guy with the Glock hat is more likely to have a Glock than the guy with the Everytown for Gun Safety hat.

I prefer to not draw attention to myself in public if it can be avoided. Positive or negative.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
What if you wore a Glock hat and a Everytown shirt? Eek

I get it that a lot of paranoid but it never really bothered me.
Hell, if someone thinks you have a gun then they also might not fuck with so it works both ways.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pale Horse has the right idea. The guy with the Glock hat and the fishing vest is going to be the first one shot. Wink

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
Pale Horse has the right idea. The guy with the Glock hat and the fishing vest is going to be the first one shot. Wink

I think the guy with a nice watch and not payin' attention to their surroundings move to the head of that line.

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
The guy with the Glock hat and the fishing vest is going to be the first one shot. Wink

Hmmmm...going to file that under Christmas gifts for people I am not fond of... Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:

I think the guy with a nice watch and not payin' attention to their surroundings move to the head of that line.

Why be either?

In any case the point is that I've decided that in this one instance I’m going to throw it back in their faces since they have no issue throwing their opinions in mine.

It was not evil that made me dangerous. It was love.
posted Hide Post
Glock also makes high end horse stuff. Just saying. Just because someone wears a Glock hat doesn’t mean they are a gun person.

For God and Country,

Shannon

Posts: 1272 | Location: Central MS | Registered: March 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by delta 2:
Glock also makes high end horse stuff. Just saying. Just because someone wears a Glock hat doesn’t mean they are a gun person.

I’d wager a decent amount of money that the vast majority of people wearing Glock hats aren’t doing so because of horses. And of those that are all are aware that Glock is mostly associated with firearms. Anyone who doesn’t like guns but wears a Glock hat because of horses is a moron.