SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please vote for Alexis Ruiz to the Throw First Pitch at Diamondbacks Game
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please vote for Alexis Ruiz to the Throw First Pitch at Diamondbacks Game Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
Asking for a favor from the forum, please take a moment and vote for Alexis Ruiz to throw out the first pitch at the Arizona Diamondbacks game on Nurses' Appreciation night. Alexis is on the US National Team and competes at the international level, she's a pediatric nurse and she has been a mentor to my daughter ever since she was involved in archery. She's an amazing archer and an even more amazing human being.

https://nurse.org/news/arizona...FrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11888 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
OK, bud, done

I guess I’m an “other” type of nurse

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Done! Razz

Posts: 6578 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Observer
Picture of phxtoad
posted Hide Post
Done as well!

phxtoad

"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Posts: 425 | Location: Tempe, Arizona | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 333 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Done! and now I get a nurse .com or something newsletter. The things I do... Razz

Posts: 6514 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Done.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member of FPC, GOA, 2AF & Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2874 | Location: Tucson Sector | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 3108 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Done.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1731 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Done

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
I just did, actually it was my Dog Sophie who voted for Alexis.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7288 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
done

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3163 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 868 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Done in AZ!
- Big D-Back fan -

Posts: 4200 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
Asking for a favor from the forum, please take a moment and vote for Alexis Ruiz to throw out the first pitch at the Arizona Diamondbacks game on Nurses' Appreciation night. Alexis is on the US National Team and competes at the international level, she's a pediatric nurse and she has been a mentor to my daughter ever since she was involved in archery. She's an amazing archer and an even more amazing human being.

https://nurse.org/news/arizona...FrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

done

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3350 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
Done!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2081 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done!

Posts: 3588 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post