SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun Management Database application development
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun Management Database application development Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Needs to be two different lists, one for the guns the wives know about and one real list......

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Hi 4x5, I was wondering if you ever completed this project?

If so, and you are willing to share, I'd love to have a copy.

Thanks.

A

I got pretty close over Christmas and the beginning of the year, then life got busy again. It's still very much on my radar. I'll let you know when I've got something workable. Thanks for the interest!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
Needs to be two different lists, one for the guns the wives know about and one real list......

Especially the "cost" depending on which list.

PC

Posts: 1340 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
What are you going to build your app in?

I'll use VisualStudio to write a C# WinForm app. Unless there's interest in a web application, but I feel most gun owners would prefer to keep data about their guns off the internet.

This! It needs to be importable and exportable. I won't keep a list on the pc let alone on the Internet. The cloud is a bad idea as well. I worked in IT for 38 years before retiring. So I have little trust in security.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post