SIGforum
CNN has narrative control attempt blow up in their faces

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8590053224

April 07, 2017, 09:55 PM
gearhounds
CNN has narrative control attempt blow up in their faces
Trying to make the missile attack work against Trump, CNN gets their ass handed to them hahaha

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/s3uaf1NFxXc

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
April 07, 2017, 10:08 PM
sigmonkey
Outstanding.

I have no doubt that President Trump will surly see this.

And this is the person I want America's resources used to help.

A man who wants to stay in his country and live and make it better for himself and his future generations.

No hate on a refugee, no hate on an immigrant.

Sort of harshed her buzz, didn't he?

And stole a scene out of the book of Job.

"Where were you, when the shit was going down?"
"Where were you, and where was Obama, when something could have been done in the beginning?"
"Where were you?"

Indeed.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
April 07, 2017, 10:08 PM
Some Shot
Almost makes me want to watch CNN.

Nah. I'll see it here first.
April 07, 2017, 10:09 PM
Dakor
That dude was GREAT... and that bitch doesn't understand.
April 07, 2017, 10:13 PM
sigmonkey
I can imagine some producer screaming in her earpeice; "Cut him off, CUT AWAY!!!, CUTCUCTCUTCUTCUTCUTCGODDAMMITCUTOIANYTHING!!!!!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
April 07, 2017, 10:15 PM
Sigmanic
Perfect! This clip really needs to get a lot of airtime and views. I hope it gets picked up by FOX and others.
April 07, 2017, 10:23 PM
gearhounds
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I can imagine some producer screaming in her earpeice; "Cut him off, CUT AWAY!!!, CUTCUCTCUTCUTCUTCUTCGODDAMMITCUTOIANYTHING!!!!!!!"

I cannot believe it wasn't with the blatant previous feed cuts. I loved seeing the look of a sucked lemon on her face.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
April 07, 2017, 10:24 PM
Jimbo54
Absolutely outstanding!! She probably was thinking, "how can I shut this guy up without looking like a jackass?" I'm sure somebody got fired for that being broadcast.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird
April 07, 2017, 10:25 PM
dusty3030
LOVE IT! Thank you for sharing.
April 07, 2017, 10:25 PM
Skins2881
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Oh she was trying. "I understand, I understand, I understand".

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis
April 07, 2017, 10:27 PM
ARman
She looked like she was trying to shit a cinder block! Big Grin

It was great to hear that man shit all over CNN's little game. It sure did blow up in their faces! Big Grin

ARman
April 07, 2017, 10:42 PM
patw
About time. Good to see her get her face pushed in it. I love this winning Trump promised us. Their idol, obummer, was a weak pathetic excuse for a man,let alone a president. He could have done something before but we all know how that regime turned out. It killed me when he would go on his apology tours to countries that tried to destroy us and say we are sorry for beating you.
April 07, 2017, 10:53 PM
Il Cattivo
Wow. I'm not sure how any other kind of person could explain that opening the floodgates to refugees but refusing to prevent their being forced to be refugees is hypocrisy without someone shouting them down or editing them out of anything that would ever be broadcast publicly.
April 07, 2017, 11:05 PM
2012BOSS302
I imagine they thought they had someone that was going to trash the missile strikes and President Trump. Great clip indeed!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.
April 07, 2017, 11:06 PM
bald1
They (CNN) can't handle the TRUTH! LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
April 07, 2017, 11:07 PM
Poacher
She went lookin for a lamb and found a lion.

We want to stay in our own country, just help us.

Huge statement

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt
April 07, 2017, 11:30 PM
flashguy
quote:
Originally posted by Poacher:
She went lookin for a lamb and found a lion.

We want to stay in our own country, just help us.

Huge statement
And I am in full support of that idea.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
April 07, 2017, 11:36 PM
nojoy
Please CNN play this clip again during Trump's re-election campaign. If not, maybe Fox will
April 07, 2017, 11:40 PM
Bassamatic
That was great. The pained look on that reporter's face was priceless. Cool

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.
April 07, 2017, 11:45 PM
DoctorSolo
Poise.