SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Steep and cheap?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steep and cheap? Login/Join 
Picture of Garret Blaine
posted
They ok to buy from? Never bought from them before but they have a couple things I need and the price is right.

-----------------------------------

Posts: 335 | Location: Buffalo, WY | Registered: June 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have bought a few things from them this year. Good prices and they shipped quickly.

Posts: 1892 | Location: KY | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
Have never had a problem with them

Posts: 378 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I had to delete the app from my phone awhile ago.
Cost me too much money.

They are good to go

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25435 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this place is dangerous....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6236 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Clearance site for mothership Backcountry.com. Awesome deals can be found here but as others have stated it can be a black hole.

Posts: 817 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snwghst:
this place is dangerous....

Only to your cash flow and net wealth.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31463 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys.....my wallet REALLY needed this right now!

Posts: 1704 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought so much that they sent me email at the end of the year for a special email only closeout sale on stuff they only had one of left in the warehouse. They're great to deal with and shipping and returns are hassle free. I've bought everything from clothing to surfboards.

Posts: 4282 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
They are good to go.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16406 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post