SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grandson was born this morning
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grandson was born this morning Login/Join 
Picture of kg5388
posted
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RAiuYTyj1ymFLd486

Meet mason my newest grandson

Posts: 1848 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Lucky you. I wish I had another one, and that size.

When my youngest was born, I went out and bought a new recliner. A double wide one just for fat folks. Except I'm not that fat. I bought it so he could sit next to me. And we conspired for him to face me, not the room. It was great. When he'd wake up, he was looking at me. And I was looking at him, smiling of course.

I taught him to count. By counting toe-sies. One, two ... up to ten. If I missed one, he'd kick me with the other foot! And smile. He liked it almost as much as I did. Not just a good little boy, but a great one. And he'd smile at me, too. There is no one I'd rather be sitting with than Max. He just turned 7 and I miss him. They grow up way too fast.

He's not here now, but at the other grandma's. I want him back.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
A Christmas blessing Smile . Congrats to your family.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19704 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Indeed a Christmas blessing!

Congratulations to everyone concerned/involved.

And merry Christmas!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all!!! A grand present this Christmas, indeed!!!

Retired Texas Lawman

Posts: 1215 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
congrats

Happy Grandfathers Day

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53785 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! What a beautiful child!

We’re expecting our 2nd grandson (3rd grandchild) in February.

Granddaughter is 7, grandson is 1 1/2. Our daughter and SIL will have their hands full, and they say they want 2 more after this!

I like to say that grandchildren are our reward for not strangling our own children. Big Grin

Our daughters were great kids, but grandchildren are a special kind of wonderful.

God bless your family!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1732 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mason is a good looking kid for sure. Congrats my friend. I hope you two end up being best buddies like my son and father. FYI, I love spoiling the hell out of my grand kids, this will be fun for you.

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5498 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and this little pig said:
posted Hide Post
Grandchildren are some of the greatest gifts. Hope you treasure this one and others for years to come!!!!

Posts: 3406 | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! What a Christmas present!

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We don't have any grandchildren, sure wish we did.

Mason looks like a sweet little boy (of course they all do to me) and I think it is wonderful he decided to come along at Christmas time.

I hope the two of you become best buds and have many years of fun and adventures.

Bob

Posts: 1671 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you sir. I also have a grandson coming around the end of January.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Congratulations are in order. Big Grin

Posts: 9403 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kg5388
posted Hide Post
Me and my other grandson Jackson

https://imgur.com/gallery/NupIvpx

Posts: 1848 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats and Merry Christmas!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16378 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. What a great gift. The gift that keeps on giving. Pickle Rick.

Posts: 2895 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53238 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Posts: 6960 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post