SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    More New Orleans politics and conflicts with police
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More New Orleans politics and conflicts with police Login/Join 
posted
Bounce house entrepreneur, and inspirational sky writer, mayoral candidate has charges upgraded to assault on a police officer. Enjoy the video, quite entertaining.

http://www.nola.com/politics/i...ncart_river_home_pop

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The sole candidate who has opposed the removal of Confederate monuments? I hope he wins.

Posts: 26922 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Scurlock is now a registered democrat. Who'd have thought.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This dude is colorful, although not as witty as Governor Edwin Edwards. That guy was a classic, he had a billboard that proclaimed often indicted never convicted.

I can just see the campaign now dropping off bounce houses in poor neighborhoods in the hood, with kids bouncing for Spurlock to the tune of some New Orleans rap artists. Gonna be fun. Lots of mud thrown as usual.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Bounce house entrepreneur, and inspirational sky writer, mayoral candidate has charges upgraded to assault on a police officer. Enjoy the video, quite entertaining.

http://www.nola.com/politics/i...ncart_river_home_pop

Who knew that being an asshole (and a flaming one at that) around LE personnel might result in things turning out different than you might hope?

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who knew that being an asshole (and a flaming one at that) around LE personnel might result in things turning out different than you might hope?

He doesn't appear to be the only flaming asshole present. Then again, that appears to be pretty normal in New Orleans.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15723 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post