SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WINNER: The Gun Digest Book of SIG-Sauer by Massad Ayoob
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER: The Gun Digest Book of SIG-Sauer by Massad Ayoob Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
226. Thanks!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
P229

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2401 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P938. Thanks

Posts: 40 | Location: Southwestern Ohio | Registered: September 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance, please and thank you.
P229 is my favorite.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
P220 9mm Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
Thanks, please count me in. I guess the P220 has to be my favorite.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
P230… not my first or best, but it’s the sexiest Sig ever made. It’s just aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tough call. P229 Sport, .357 SIG.

Posts: 693 | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
P220

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1232 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My favorite Sig is P210.

Posts: 1359 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and thank you. P220 SAO (45).

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1116 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
P245

Posts: 8414 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220. Thanks for the chance

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The flagship: P226! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 Equinox, but not much over the 9mm version.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
229R-DAK

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
9mm Steyr P220.

Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P365

Posts: 1994 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
P220 - I'd love that, Thanks

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post