SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stellar deal on Duluth under britches. Less than $10 a pair!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stellar deal on Duluth under britches. Less than $10 a pair! Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Yes, Duluth’s quality has gone down a bit here in the past couple years but 6 pairs of some of the most comfortable under britches I have found for $53 shipped is quite the deal!
https://www.duluthtrading.com/...rt=1&cgid=crazy-sale

Probably should have ordered 12 pair but since I just bought a bunch of para cord and a weapon mounted light (that I don’t even have a gun for at the moment) thanks to you folks around here posting other stellar deals, I think 6 will do.

Thought I would return the favor.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25467 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
While I prefer their Armachillo undies, these are a close second.

Ordered and Thanks!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17324 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Whew. I wasn’t sure what was being sold but sounded like a great deal. I thought these might be pants. But commando - no spending needed here.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12765 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I would, but I'm too fat ass for the sizes they're offering (small and medium only).

Posts: 4243 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
I would, but I'm too fat ass for the sizes they're offering (small and medium only).

Must have sold out of the larger sizes.
I am a large but they had XL when I ordered too.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25467 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
If you use this link , there are 3 additional eco-cheek styles beyond the ones the OP linked. Same price. The other 3 styles have the full size range available.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23353 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54734 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post