SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone watching Live PD tonight?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone watching Live PD tonight? Login/Join 
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
No ... after nearly 40 years working in a big city police department as well working undercover for DEA ... I have pretty much been there and done that.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Live PD to return to Television - on Reelz network - called "On Patrol: Live"

Live PD Returns under a new name

I haven't watched A&E network since they dropped Live PD - it was routinely the highest rated Cable show on the weekends, by far A&E's biggest revenue stream. It will be interesting to see if Reelz does as well.

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Damn, I really have become Winnie the Pooh in my older age. (But I'm really more like Eeyore!).
Now I have to get one of my six children to find REELZ on my TV. Oh, bother!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A nearly 4½ year old thread. Ridiculous. Seriously, why not just start a new one?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I haven't watched A&E network since they dropped Live PD …

They are dead to me, caving to the "defund the police" crowd. That was also the only show worth a damn.

Another stupid thing they did was, when showing reruns of Criminal Minds, bleeping out the mildest of profanities. Here is a show that depicts people being gruesomely murdered and meets broadcast TV federal standards for "'adult' language," yet somehow they felt this necessary.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
I haven't watched A&E network since they dropped Live PD …

They are dead to me, caving to the "defund the police" crowd. That was also the only show worth a damn.

Another stupid thing they did was, when showing reruns of Criminal Minds, bleeping out the mildest of profanities. Here is a show that depicts people being gruesomely murdered and meets broadcast TV federal standards for "'adult' language," yet somehow they felt this necessary.

The new version isn't being broadcast by A&E, it's now a product of REELZ network. You can enjoy this without supporting the spineless fools that refused to support cops when they needed it most. It'll be broadcast on Friday and Saturday nights as "On Patrol Live", starting on July 22nd and hosted by Dan Abrams.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The show, when it was first on, was my "go-to" Friday nights.
quote:
he new version isn't being broadcast by A&E, it's now a product of REELZ network.

I don't get Reelz on my current TV package.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Any idea when the new show starts? I just did a search for it in Directv and nothing came up.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StorminNormin:
Any idea when the new show starts? I just did a search for it in Directv and nothing came up.

So far all I've seen is "Coming this summer"

Reelz On Patrol Live Page

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post