SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Earbuds with a mic
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Earbuds with a mic Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted
Could anyone suggest a decent pair of wired earbuds that have a mic for use with Android phones? Just something I could use to take calls while exercising.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Wired together bluetooth? Or 3.5mm wired?

If the former, I'll re-post this suggestion from the Bose heavy thread earlier.

Phaiser BHS-760.

I haven't had any chance to use the mic, to be able to comment on that, but I'm very happy with them so far. Typically used for yard work, for me.

https://www.amazon.com/Phaiser...rtable/dp/B075CTSYHH

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
which phone do you have? Samsung earbuds come with a mic.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I purchased mine aftermarket and I want to use the earphone jack.

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Go to eBay and search Samsung ear buds. The pair just received with my new S9 are available there brand new for $3.99 shipped. There were others that were original equipment with older model phones although I think any would be compatible.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Go to eBay and search Samsung ear buds. The pair just received with my new S9 are available there brand new for $3.99 shipped. There were others that were original equipment with older model phones although I think any would be compatible.

Are they made by AKG?

Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Yes, they say AKG on each ear buds. Dark gray wires with a braided texture.

ETA: they look just like these.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-S...&hash=item3635935567

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
The reviews on Amazon for that model -- EO-IG955 -- are pretty bad.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post