SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who is the vintage pen expert?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is the vintage pen expert? Login/Join 
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted
Drop me an email please. I have a favor.

...You, higher mammal. Can you read?
....There's nothing sexier than a well worn, functional Sig!

Posts: 14019 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Is it our member called Stylophiles?

God bless America.

Posts: 13550 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
Will try him... Thanks!

Posts: 14019 | Location: WV | Registered: January 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to shoot me an email(in profile) I can try to help. I know a bit...

1930s Montblanc 136

edit to add: Evidently, my knowledge does not extend to being able to reduce photo size from my hosting source!

Bill R

Posts: 1129 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:

1930s Montblanc 136

edit to add: Evidently, my knowledge does not extend to being able to reduce photo size from my hosting source!

Bill R

Beautiful pen.

I have a 1971 Montblanc I think 720 which is a narrow pen with piston filler and 14kt gold fine nib.

I love my fountain pens.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Snackologist
Picture of BigJoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stylophiles:

1930s Montblanc 136

Bill R

Will get some pictures to ya...Thanks

drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
About 2 or 3 times a year the wife receives a catalog from a pen company with all kinds of ink pens. Fountain /ball point /roller and mechanical pencils. Some were priced so so but some were in the HIGH multiple $100 range that I could easily buy another pistol (lead dispensing device). To each their own vices. ........www.FahrneysPens.com ............................ drill sgt.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drill sgt,

Posts: 2045 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, much more fun to emit lead from a pistol than a pencil!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
www.FahrneysPens.com

I used to visit the Fahrneys store when I lived in the DC area. It was early 1970's and while it was still located in the old Willard Hotel. Loved to browse, and I bought a couple of things that I now have no idea what they were.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10808 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I love fountain pens, but don't know much about vintage items.

I'd love to see any photos.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53130 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post