SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year II
Page 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 308

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency : Year II Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
^^Really doesn't belong in this thread

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Corrected.

oddball, Para’s comment was for my post, not yours. I deleted mine, with the result that it looked as though he was admonishing you. Sorry about that. I guess that I should’ve changed my post to “Corrected”, rather than just deleting it.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Not that this isn't obvious to us here, but I'm curious as to what specifically Donald Trump has done as President that is somehow "anti-gay" or "anti-trans", etc.?

Like what has he done? Honestly, what has he even said that could be construed as an attack on that particular community? Or women, for that matter?

Yeah, rhetorical questions.

Probably his executive order banning transgender people from serving in the military, which is still tied up the courts/legally being blocked.
https://www.reuters.com/articl...troops-idUSKBN1KR27P

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3447 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking forward to Tuesday. The Dems don't seem as confident as the Media keeps telling us.

There's millions more people working today than in 2016. They have to have a clue where those jobs came from and what policies helped create them.

Illegal immigration- Is it like supporting Trump? Privately support the policies but publicly don't to avoid public backlash.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Facebook has absolutely NO sense of humor! Big Grin

This from a friend who was banned for 24 hours. LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^But it's perfectly OK for the North Dakota Democratic-NPL to run this fallacious Facebook ad??

Facebook ad

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
^^But it's perfectly OK for the North Dakota Democratic-NPL to run this fallacious Facebook ad??

Facebook ad

This is a complete mystery to me what message they are even trying to send. Any hunter/fishermen knows you have to purchase a non resident license to hunt or fish in a state you don't reside in. How could voting in one state cause you to forfeit your privledge to buy a non resident license in another state??

Maybe some lib democrats who hunt won't vote??

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I read about that ad earlier and my first thought was "every hunter knows you can get a NON resident permit to hunt in another state so what are they up to? Well I think it comes down to this. Democrats, being the criminals they are, just assume that if a hunter gets a permit to hunt in another state he did it by falsely claiming residency in that state. I bet they have no clue that there are such things as non-resident hunting permits.

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Thanks for that video, synthplayer. I thought he shoved the man too.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Project Veritas video about Sen Joe Donnelly of Indiana

https://www.projectveritasacti...2018/11/02/donnelly/

Project Veritas Action Fund has released undercover video from current US Senator Joe Donnelly’s campaign. The video reveals that he masks his support of unions because of how polarizing they are in Indiana. This is the ninth undercover video report Project Veritas has released in a series revealing secrets and lies from political campaigns in 2018.

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I am posting this Joey D 11/5/18 segment with a heavy heart. JALLEN did not always post a comment regarding Joey D's segment, but when he did it was always insightful and as with his other post's something to look forward to.

Description

INTERVIEW - JOE DIGENOVA - Legal Analyst & Fmr. U.S. Attorney to the District of Columbia

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Rasmussen* has GOP retaining the House. Not by very much, but they are calling it for the GOP

*They were the ONLY pollster to predict a Trump victory in 2016

Fingers crossed!

Stocks Surge After Latest Poll Shows GOP Retaining The House

Posts: 33810 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Watch the Cape Girardeau Rally tonight with Trump, Limbaugh, and Hannity Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT5cJJ4ESgE

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
It's going to be a rout tomorrow!

MAGA

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

MAGA

Yes, sir!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
President Trump works harder than any President I have seen in my life...

It's amazing!

MAGA
KAG!

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3481 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:

MAGA

Yes, sir!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
WHEN the Republicans win, the GDC/Leftists may actually lose their minds.

Violence and rioting, in some areas, are not out of the question.

So be careful.

On the other hand, their sorrow WILL be glorious to behold.

Their tears of unfathomable sadness are delicious.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fenris,

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Rush is speaking now. What a great rally to be at the night before the election. Fire 'em up!

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post