SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    'I know, I'll dance in front of moving traffic....'
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'I know, I'll dance in front of moving traffic....' Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted
Just how dumb can you get?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=YCPH_1532697666

I'd like to think that next time he tries it it will be in front of an approaching train...but that's just me - all heart.

tac

Posts: 11444 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Darwin needs to take more of these idiots before they reproduce. The gene pool is too watered down as it is.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5799 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
He was probably told to "go play in the freeway" as a child.

Posts: 28692 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I love the kids reaction to laugh at such foolishness.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15835 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Too bad that wasn't a big ass pickup that hit him.

Posts: 27185 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
TOTAL dumb ass...…..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Just wait.

If some have their way, 'driverless' cars may wind up replacing human drivers on the public roads....

Imagine the interaction possibilities between brainless/hostile pedestrians and these beasties...

Thought exercise 1....What 'should' happen if a driverless car comes up on someone brainless like this?

If you're thinking, "Well, driverless cars should brake for pedestrians, just like we do, duh," (i.e. they should obey Asimov's First Law of Robotics) you are probably right. What would the alternative be?

Thought exercise 2....What happens when idiots like this figure out the answer to thought exercise 1? How do you keep dolt pedestrians off the roadways, if they are absolutely and certainly safe blocking the roads? Wink

Posts: 15158 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
This is the new "thing".
All the women at work are gaga over this idiot dancing by the car as it rolls along.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39874 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
We should encourage this behavior.

It will become a self-correcting problem.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31453 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
“Did IQs just drop sharply while I was away?”
~Ripley

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joel9507:
Just wait.

If some have their way, 'driverless' cars may wind up replacing human drivers on the public roads....

...How do you keep dolt pedestrians off the roadways, if they are absolutely and certainly safe blocking the roads? Wink

Making car jacking and strong arming safe for the criminal.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17568 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Google , gangster hit by ice cream truck, from a few years ago, dancing in the middle of a busy street, might be a bad idea. Duh.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Too bad the car wasn’t going faster.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Google , gangster hit by ice cream truck, from a few years ago, dancing in the middle of a busy street, might be a bad idea. Duh.

Hope the Ice Cream Truck was damaged too bad...

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The best belly laugh I've had in some time,well there was that shooting where the bad guy tried to drawn on 3 cops. They plugged him good, he twitched for a bit.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a fucking maroon! To bad that car wasn't going faster and flattened him out like a frog.

ARman

Posts: 3216 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I especially liked how he got his head down to impact level just before. We were this )( close to Darwin winning.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5545 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Best comment: "stereotypical Asian driver vs. BLM movement(s).. good hit"

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
This is the first I had heard of this ridiculous new fad.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10864 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
That’s a special kinda of stupid...

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post