SIGforum
Nidal Hasan to be executed

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8500034225

October 09, 2026, 02:43 PM
oddball
Nidal Hasan to be executed
Mob style.





"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
October 09, 2026, 04:05 PM
jehzsa
Pentagon Confirms Hasan Execution To Be Hosted By Ryan Seacrest

"WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Pentagon confirmed on Friday that domestic terrorist Nidal Hasan would be publicly executed in a spectacular event hosted by Ryan Seacrest.

The America 250 Red, White, And Blue Execution Spectacular was scheduled for 1 P.M. on December 3 at Fort Hood, the very military base where Hasan carried out his cowardly terrorist attack and murdered 14 people in 2009. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth told the nation that he knew that a public live broadcast of an execution like this would require some serious hosting chops and that he would need to bring some real star power to the festivities.

"Ryan Seacrest is broadcasting royalty in this country," said Hegseth. "We all know he's a legend in live event television, including the Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve show he puts on every year. Trust me, folks, the Department of War does not cut corners and Ryan Seacrest will bring the star power and celebrity that an event like this really needs."

"We're already saving a lot of money by going with the firing squad, so we can spare no expense in bringing in Ryan Seacrest."

It is rumored that Seacrest may even bring in the giant wheel from Wheel of Fortune to host a live episode of the beloved game show with the crowd in the lead-up to the main event.

At publishing time, the Pentagon had rejected an appeal from Nidal Hasan that he be allowed to spin the wheel for a chance to save his life."
https://babylonbee.com/news/pe...ted-by-ryan-seacrest


***************************
Knowing more by accident than on purpose.
October 09, 2026, 04:52 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:

Pentagon Confirms Hasan Execution To Be Hosted By Ryan Seacrest
I was thinking, "This is really sick," until I got to the bottom of the post and saw Babylon Bee.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
October 09, 2026, 05:48 PM
Pipe Smoker
^^^^^^
Thanks for that enlightenment V-Tail. I, too, was thinking “a REALLY bad idea”, and quit reading part way through the article. Hence missing the Babylon Bee link.



Serious about crackers.
October 09, 2026, 06:05 PM
bdylan
The Bee has it turning into a gameshow type atmosphere!I think livestreaming it to the nation is a bad idea. Maybe have some public viewing stations available on post. I'm not understanding the purpose of streaming it and who the intended audience might be.
October 09, 2026, 06:13 PM
nhracecraft
^^ The audience is EVERYONE everywhere. A public execution IS a deterrent to all would be terrorists worldwide. All people need to know that terrorists will be held accountable, but it's especially important that terrorists, and/or would be terrorists know this!


____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
October 09, 2026, 06:18 PM
bdylan
That's a valid point about the message it sends to terrorists. I just don't think there is much appetite among modern society for a televised execution. I could very easily be wrong. People used to make a day of it and turn a hanging into a picnic with a dance later in the evening!
October 09, 2026, 06:48 PM
2BobTanner
I don’t think that a public execution would be a deterrent to the foreign actors that are doing these things, as they are hellbent on doing them anyway.

I feel it is more of a message to the American military and their families that such treachery will not go unpunished.

Those of us who’ve been in the military had it instilled within us to trust that our battle buddies would have our backs and would sacrifice themselves to protect each other.

What he did by murdering those soldiers and civilians was an attempt to try and break the trust that the military has within itself.

Further, he broke his Oath of Office as an officer to support and defend the Constitution.

Yes, there is that clause in the Constitution about “no test of religion”, but is Islam truly a religion, or is it a political and social system disguising itself under outward religious trappings? Is Islam compatible with American concepts of political freedom? Whether Muslims should be actively recruited can be debated elsewhere.


---------------------
DJT-45/47 MAGA !!!!!

“Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.”

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken
October 09, 2026, 06:54 PM
P220 Smudge
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
I just don't think there is much appetite among modern society for a televised execution. I could very easily be wrong. People used to make a day of it and turn a hanging into a picnic with a dance later in the evening!


My generation and I have seen a thousand times worse a hundred times over. I'd wager that Gen X and younger have seen more actual death on the internet than most people of the preceding generations going back maybe a few hundred years at least ever saw outside of plague or war. War footage, cartel videos, gang videos, some sites that probably shouldn't be named, and you didn't even have to seek it out, it just circulated.

Watching a murderous piece of shit jihadist get smoked by a squad of soldiers and, probably in all likelihood get finished off with a dome shot by handgun up close is nothing to me and most people age 30-50. A lot of guys my age were the prime candidates for basically all of GWOT, and I know a lot of those guys would be thrilled to watch this guy get snuffed.


______________________________________________
"If the truth shall kill them, let them die.”

"A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over a man who cannot read."
October 09, 2026, 06:57 PM
Gustofer
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I don’t think that a public execution would be a deterrent to the foreign actors that are doing these things, as they are hellbent on doing them anyway.

And most of those crazy bastards want to die. It is the reason for their existence - to die and get their 72 goats.


________________________________________________________
It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it.
October 09, 2026, 07:23 PM
newtoSig765
We've become a nation of candy-asses and need this kind of shock to our collective systems.

Anybody remember the picture of the fireman carrying the bloodied body of a baby from the Oklahoma City bombing? Full, shocking color and it won the Pulitzer Prize. Now, Fox News (my only source other than SigForum) blurs children's faces for no reason other than to hide their identities. Where does that come from?

Show the execution.


--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18
October 09, 2026, 07:31 PM
bdylan
I agree that a jihadist will just be inspired by it! Sounds like Hegseth probably realizes there is an audience for it. Maybe he should have mentioned the livestream part after the midterms.
October 09, 2026, 07:58 PM
sigfreund
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
And most of those crazy bastards want to die.

Exactly. In fact, if anything I can readily imagine a whole gaggle of them being inspired by the spectacle: “Yes! Our brother inflicted but a pinprick of injury and see how much attention and unintentional honor they are giving him. I/We can do so much more in our quest for martyrdom.”

As countless examples demonstrate, fear of death is the one thing countless numbers of them lack.




“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato
October 09, 2026, 09:08 PM
220-9er
I’d prefer they just end his life anomalously in a manner least likely to give him any benefit of any sort.
Then just cremate the body and dispose of it where it can’t serve to memorialize his worthless life.


___________________________
Avoid buying ChiCom/CCP products whenever possible.
October 09, 2026, 09:11 PM
Marlin Fan
What you said is perfect.
October 10, 2026, 12:24 AM
KP93
I remember my Grandfather relaying a story from his youth of witnessing the results of a public hanging.

In this case I am more disheartened/disillusioned by the egregious delay in justice than in the display of justice. Some say it will invite more violence.

If we are being completely honest with ourselves, this will no more embolden or incite an individual bent on being a terrorist, than a legislated Gun Free Zone stops a shooting.

I think the more indelible lesson, as times become more challenging, is to prepare for customs and practices that were ubiquitous in our past — economically, culturally, judicially, and familial. We and your sons and daughters will relive what was once common, for a reason.


Navy BMD: When "Aim High" isn't High Enough!
October 10, 2026, 01:37 AM
egregore
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:

Pentagon Confirms Hasan Execution To Be Hosted By Ryan Seacrest
I was thinking, "This is really sick," until I got to the bottom of the post and saw Babylon Bee.



October 10, 2026, 08:37 AM
parabellum
https://x.com/DrunkRepub/status/2108900177105084698



https://x.com/DrunkRepub/status/2108914574531436905


October 10, 2026, 09:09 AM
tatortodd
https://x.com/MotorcycoBeau/st...731220268114355?s=20





Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
October 10, 2026, 11:11 AM
Z06



________________________________________________________
The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.