Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
Member![]() |
Put the rifles on full auto or burst fire. _________________________________________________________________________ “A man’s treatment of a dog is no indication of the man’s nature, but his treatment of a cat is. It is the crucial test. None but the humane treat a cat well.” -- Mark Twain, 1902 | |||
|
Member![]() |
Since Hassan is a paraplegic, a firing squad would probably make more sense. | |||
|
| Freethinker |
Regardless of what we may think appropriate, at least since 1791 with the Eighth Amendment to the Constitution: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.” “Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” — Plato | |||
|
| Member |
This POS is a Muslim. There are a dozen Federal Judges just waiting to block any execution. Just watch . | |||
|
| Staring back from the abyss |
UCMJ. I don't think they can do squat...except piss and moan. ________________________________________________________ It is long past time for a Convention of States. The Founding Fathers gave us this tool to fix an out of control government and we need to use it. | |||
|
| Member |
Assuming the Military has a last meal, it should be a bacon sammie. Keeping the virgins safe and preventing him going where he thinks he is going... ____________________________ "Fear is a Reaction - Courage is a Decision.” - Winston Spencer Churchill NRA Life Member - Adorable Deplorable Garbage | |||
|
| Member |
$0.68 could've solved this problem long ago. | |||
|
| My other Sig is a Steyr. ![]() |
| |||
|
| Member |
I know we like to come here and vent, but some of yall could complain about a blowjob after winning the lottery. The botched execution thread has so many, “put a bullet at the base of the skull”. Or maybe it’s the mom killing her kids on her period thread, I don’t remember which thread but I 100% agree in either case. Then I come here, and I’m not saying it’s the SAME people, but suddenly a bullet is too posh for this fella. Always something to complain about Eight years to retirement! Just waiting! | |||
|
Member![]() |
Regardless of manner of death, it's comforting knowing he'll burn in hell for eternity. "Ninja kick the damn rabbit" | |||
|
| delicately calloused |
^^^^^^^^^^^that’s where I am on this. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier | |||
|
Baroque Bloke![]() |
How so? I don’t know the procedure for a paraplegic by either method. Strapped into a chair? Serious about crackers. | |||
|
| Member |
So in this situation I suppose there's no reason for delay except for the personal politics of the decision makers for setting a date. Lover of the US Constitution Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster | |||
|
Member![]() |
Starve him while we think about this. Set the controls for the heart of the Sun. | |||
|
| Looking at life thru a windshield |
His corpse should be donated to the next pig farm. And he should know it before the execution. | |||
|
Member![]() |
Being strapped into a chair is established procedure for the relatively few civilian jurisdictions that I am aware of which utilize a firing squad as a means of execution. The logistics involved with hanging someone in a chair would seem rather daunting, not to mention the optics. Using a proven method which would achieve the desired result without adding circus-like theatrics to the event seems like a no-brainer. | |||
|
| Member |
About time! | |||
|
Drill Here, Drill Now![]() |
The official date has been set https://x.com/SecArmy/status/2107637981528125857?s=20 Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer. | |||
|
| semi-reformed sailor |
It would be nice to see The Honor Guard march out in their best and dispatch him with M14s Then his body to be dropped at sea with no mention of him ever again “You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020 “ in my opinion, anything that we can do to trigger a potential aneurysm in a leftist is a good thing and worth doing” nhtagmember 2025 | |||
|
| Member |
I’ll be sure to have my popcorn and soda ready! “I'm fat because every time I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”. Is committed to helping to responsibly increase carbon emissions. | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 3 4 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

