SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My sibling is gone
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
My sibling is gone Login/Join 
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted
I am reeling. I saw this coming, I asked for advice. I am angry, heartbroken, devastated.
My sib was found in her bed in her home. Alone.
We spent approximately 20 years, begging, pleading, and second guessing ourselves. It’s taken me over a week to write about it to those of you who offered sound advice.
I’m beyond heartbroken, even though I saw the writing on the wall.


__________________________

"Trust, but verify."
 
Posts: 6109 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. I kind of remember you posting but cannot recall the situation. Prayers for comfort for you. Whatever the situation, don't blame yourself. I hope in time it becomes a little easier to understand and come the grips with it.



"Practice like you want to play in the game"
 
Posts: 21936 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.



You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
 
Posts: 30904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus


posted Hide Post
Sir, I offer condolences.


"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
 
Posts: 6206 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I am so, so sorry. I remember our emails. I’ll be praying for her, and for you. Frown


______________________________________________
"If the truth shall kill them, let them die.”

Endeavoring to master the subtle art of the grapefruit spoon.
 
Posts: 19280 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss, Jess.
You an your family will be in prayers.




"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" ✡ Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא עוד
 
Posts: 46607 | Location: Box 1663 Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Prayers Frown


____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
 
Posts: 14013 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
My prayers are for your sibling and you. Frown


--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
 
Posts: 4549 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences.


_________________________
 
Posts: 10243 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss.
 
Posts: 3058 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.
 
Posts: 2194 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and your family
 
Posts: 203 | Location: RI | Registered: January 05, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry; condolences and prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family.
 
Posts: 1853 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences
 
Posts: 4218 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss Irreverent.


----------------------------------------------------------------------Roy is not my real name.
 
Posts: 1279 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for you and your family. May God bless you and take away your pain.


 
Posts: 387 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.


Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.
 
Posts: 1999 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.
 
Posts: 6111 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Condolences for your loss.
 
Posts: 11495 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
So very sorry to hear this, I remember you had the thread, my condolences to you and your family.
 
Posts: 28567 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My sibling is gone

© SIGforum 2026