Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member
October 19, 2021, 08:33 PM
SigFan
As a father of two daughters myself, the thought of what yours are going through scares the crap out of me. Have faith and stay strong for them; prayers headed their way…

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
October 20, 2021, 08:09 AM
rtquig
I feel what you are going through. My oldest daughter has been fighting breast cancer for 5 years. Months of Chemo, radiation. CT and MRI's. Hang in there and just love them, listen to them when they cry, cry with them. Prayers sent.

Living the Dream
October 20, 2021, 08:16 AM
sig sailor
Prayers sent for you family.

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.
October 20, 2021, 08:18 AM
sig229-SAS
Prayers sent as well and good thoughts for both daughters.
October 20, 2021, 08:27 AM
rsbolo
Prayers sent for your children and your family Paul.

October 20, 2021, 08:31 AM
P226RN
Your girls and your family have my prayers. Sending strength and healing their way too.

While I have never been a parent I can certainly understand how hard it must be to see your children suffer at any level.

God bless you all.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

October 20, 2021, 08:32 AM
nasig
prayers up for both daughters and the family
October 20, 2021, 09:21 AM
V-Tail
Prayers and good thoughts for your daughters and family.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
October 20, 2021, 09:21 AM
Captain Morgan
Praying for all of you.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin
October 20, 2021, 10:17 AM
BB61
That’s terrible news. I’ll keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

October 20, 2021, 07:53 PM
old dino
As you know from both my post here and my thread ... will always be thinking about you and your daughters.

Though still tough to hear, good news about the breast cancer in the milk duct ... sounds like a promising outcome.
October 20, 2021, 09:33 PM
Redhookbklyn
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for both of you daughters.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

October 21, 2021, 09:47 AM
nhtagmember
best of luck for complete recoveries
October 21, 2021, 03:47 PM
smlsig
I wish your family all the best. My SIL was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer a few years ago and through a miracle of God she was able to beat it. Her Oncologist actually cried when she gave her the good news.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina
October 27, 2021, 11:22 AM
PHPaul
DAMN it!

She just called and they have revised her prognosis. It seems they found a "marker" that indicates a VERY aggressive form of cancer and she's looking at a year of chemo after the surgery.

She enquired about a full mastectomy and they said it wouldn't make any difference due to the type of cancer.

Shit, shit, shit!

It's bad enough she got hit with a diagnosis of cancer, but this yo-yo prognosis is really tearing her up.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
October 27, 2021, 11:52 AM
ShouldBFishin
Your daughters and family are in our thoughts and prayers.
October 27, 2021, 01:12 PM
SIGfourme
PHPaul - I will be willing to translate and interpret the diagnosis/treatment plan.
Send the details estrogen/progesterone receptor status and Her2 status to my e mail. I think I can explain what is going on.
Frank
October 27, 2021, 02:35 PM
PHPaul
quote:
Originally posted by SIGfourme:
PHPaul - I will be willing to translate and interpret the diagnosis/treatment plan.
Send the details estrogen/progesterone receptor status and Her2 status to my e mail. I think I can explain what is going on.
Frank

I'll email you.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.
October 27, 2021, 02:39 PM
h2oys
Prayers said and sent your way.