SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great story from WWII - Russian and American prisoners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great story from WWII - Russian and American prisoners Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted
Humans helping other humans.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting that. Damn screen got blurry.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These old warriors are awesome. What a heart warming story. I encourage everyone to watch. Thanks for sharing.

Semper Fidelis

Posts: 119 | Location: Missouri | Registered: August 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. It's good to see that interviews and meetings of old comrades haven't disappeared forever. Gotta wipe my screen off too...

Posts: 437 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post