SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    All internet or forum arguments
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

All internet or forum arguments Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zUc-mpMGrs

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
That's awesome! Man your lucky this gate is here....

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Classic GSD behavior ... lol

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
"Oh shit! The gate is opening"! Big Grin

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Love how they all start to leave and the GSD goes back for one last word - just like an internet argument!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Too bad there isn't one with an eagle landing on the fence. Ha!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Love how they all start to leave and the GSD goes back for one last word - just like an internet argument!

Hey, I resemble that remark.Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I prefer this one, educate yourself!

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3600 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Hey, I resemble that remark.Wink

I'm guilty myself!

- John Adams

Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Classic GSD behavior ... lol

It think it depends on the individual dog.

I have had four that have been involved in scraps and they would not have given up like in the video.

I have had others that would just run around in circles, barking.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post