SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    George Zimmerman: Reckless Loudmouth and, apparently, really not too bright
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

George Zimmerman: Reckless Loudmouth and, apparently, really not too bright Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...p-dogg-response.html

I can understand the man wanting his family left alone, but Zimmerman's response is very reckless, to say the least, and it may come back to haunt him. Seems like ol' George is anything but a clear thinker.

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the proper response is to just smile and walk away.

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Why is he still breathing?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yo' George.....STFU.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
There's something wrong with this guy for sure.

You WOULD think after he was acquitted that the smartest thing to go do would be, in the words of one Mr. Saul Goodman, "manage a Cinnabon in Omaha", yet this guy seems to need to be in the news WAY too much.

WTF. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33832 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
Yo' George.....STFU.

He can't. Totally incapable.

Any normal person in his situation would try their damndest to keep a low profile. Not ol' Georgie.

Posts: 32530 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I sometimes wonder if his behavior is PTSD related

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4359 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's it- give this fool an excuse. Sure, PTSD. Yeah, that's the problem.

Everyone has an excuse, I guess.

You're off the hook George.

Posts: 107651 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
the dude is an idiot plain and simple.....and gives all of us a really bad name!

Posts: 3120 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Haven't heard jack from or about him in the CFL area for quite a while, so locally hes been quiet, I'd guess having a couple of black mega stars coming out after him and retrying him in the theater is troubling, when you consider they are doing nothing to out the black killers of blacks on a daily basis in Chicago.

I guess pointing out the real problem in the black community doesn't sell well.

I agree though he'd be better of to realize he needs to STFU and move to Nebraska

Posts: 23504 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RAEIndustries
posted Hide Post
Ditto!!

Shawn Rife

www.raeind.com

Posts: 175 | Registered: October 25, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'm beginning to think this guy will not die of natural causes.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pretty evident that Zim is not too bright. And the Snoopster is a thug. And a game show host. So if he televises the revolution, will it be a game show?
Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16102 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Georgie wuz alwaze dum...

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Well, bless his heart.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5647 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
... So if he televises the revolution, will it be a game show?
Roll Eyes

Starring Arnold Schwartzenegger as Lonesome George?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9162 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While everyone has the right to remain silent, there are a few who don't have the ability. And they continually prove it.

Posts: 7021 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
George has a younger brother who is articulate and rational. He should keep his own trap shut and ask the kid brother to speak for him.

Interesting that the Fox report talks about the "unarmed black teenager" being profiled, etc., but no mention that Zimmerman was getting his head smashed against the concrete sidewalk when he pulled the trigger.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2090 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:

Yeah, PTSD does seem to apply:

Pompus
Terribly
Stupid
Dickhead

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:

Yeah, PTSD does seem to apply:

Pompus
Terribly
Stupid
Dickhead

Big Grin

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post