SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is it possible to upload bulk images?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is it possible to upload bulk images? Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
If I have multiple images in an album, can I upload all at once?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12910 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Postimg allows that. So does Imgur.

https://postimages.org/

Posts: 17573 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I tried that. The forum didn't accept the upload. It only provided links, not pix.

I could be doing it wrong. That is not beyond the realm of possibility. I am susceptible to both ID10T errors and PIBCAK errors.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12910 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I think you can get the links for them all [or at least you can on upload], but will still have to put the img tags on them all.

Suppose you could paste them into excel & do a concatenate to systematically accomplish it

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
I think you can get the links for them all [or at least you can on upload], but will still have to put the img tags on them all.

Suppose you could paste them into excel & do a concatenate to systematically accomplish it

I think you are right. I can get all the links as a batch file, but the forum software does not seem to be able to accept them as a single post/upload.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Flickr has an upload function to do that. You open a file with it and select one or more images to be uploaded. flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Google Photos allows you to upload a mess of images and then put them into an album and share a link to that album.

Once someone clicks on the link they'll see the photos you selected as a group and they can expand and go into a slideshow as well.

I believe you can download the app if all the photos are on a phone and upload them from there, or your computer and they have several photo enhancers/editors as well as some AI photo options..

https://www.google.com/photos/about/

Posts: 24165 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
In postimg.
Open album, click share at the top. Change drop-down to direct link. Add img tags, post.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15949 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
If I have multiple images in an album, can I upload all at once?
Not sure what you are asking. Are you asking about uploading from your own device to a hosting site? Or, from a hosting site to SIGforum (in which case you're not uploading, you're posting links).

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31341 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post