SIGforum
Person who assaulted people at a Trump rally with a bike lock turns out to be a college professor who taught ethics

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8450087424

September 29, 2017, 04:02 PM
wishfull thinker
Person who assaulted people at a Trump rally with a bike lock turns out to be a college professor who taught ethics
There would seem to be a suit for damages as well. Make his fucked up life as fucked up as possible.

September 29, 2017, 04:09 PM
GWbiker
quote:
Special thanks to the Bay Area Anti Repression Committee and the Labor Action Committee to Free Mumia Abu-Jamal for helping build support, the Community Readiness Corps for helping keep me safe, and the amazing lawyers who have been donating their time to help me fight this!

Uh, Abu-Jamal is still doing a life sentence in a Pennsylvania prison, Dumbass.

Maybe you picked the wrong group to back you?

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
December 14, 2017, 11:57 AM
rackrack
Eagerly awaiting news on the outcome of Bike Lock Boy's pre-trial hearing scheduled for today.
December 14, 2017, 12:15 PM
wishfull thinker
quote:
Originally posted by rackrack:
Eagerly awaiting news on the outcome of Bike Lock Boy's pre-trial hearing scheduled for today.

I've been wondering, in light of the really screwed up sentencing of recent days, the 15 years for bacon fatting a mosque for a white guy and the probation for aiding and abetting kidnapping and torture for a black woman and the wrist slap for the illegal that killed Kate come to mind.

thanks for bringing this back.

December 14, 2017, 06:17 PM
rackrack
"Prosecutor says they are very close to a resolution and asks the court to set a further Pretrial Hearing at which time they expect the case will be fully resolved. Judge set the further Pretrial Hearing for February 22, 2018 at 9:15am in Dept 11."

Link: https://twitter.com/hashtag/ericclanton
December 14, 2017, 06:20 PM
parabellum
He's going to plead guilty to a lesser charge and avoind becoming a felon.
December 14, 2017, 06:34 PM
nhtagmember
unfortunately, given how long this has dragged out I think Para is right - and this will set another low bar in the concept of justice

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

December 14, 2017, 06:48 PM
Scoutmaster
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He's going to plead guilty to a lesser charge and avoind becoming a felon.

Related only as to process, a couple of years ago a CA state assembly person stole ~$2500 of stuff from Neiman Marcus (I believe) in San Fran Union Square, got caught. She first claimed an oversight, she had to answer an important gov't call on her smart-phone. The video proved otherwise. She than claimed brain tumor, a neurosurgeon denounced that excuse. She finally plead no contest to a misdemeanor. And it seems her husband was a superior court judge in Alameda County (Oakland).

It pays to be a liberal in CA with connections. Roll Eyes

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944
February 22, 2018, 01:29 PM
rackrack
Bike Lock Boy was more than an hour late to his pre-trial hearing scheduled for today.

His attorney then requested a continuance to April 5, 2018, 9:00 AM. The DA agreed and the judge formally ordered.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ericclanton
February 22, 2018, 01:43 PM
parabellum
Justice delayed is justice denied, and this little commie shit is guilty, ten ways from Sunday, and everyone knows it.
February 22, 2018, 01:55 PM
GWbiker
Put "Bike Lock Boy" in prison. In population housing.

Inmates will change his name to "Nancy" in short time.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
February 22, 2018, 04:26 PM
synthplayer
This guy walked up from behind and slammed a bike lock into another unsuspecting person's head! He should be tried and convicted of attempted murder.

If the Leftist court slaps him on the wrist, the victim should sue him in civil court. With the cell phone footage, I don't see how the perp could possibly defend himself in civil court.

ETA: You know, since this guy is an expert on ethics, he might just surprise us and admit his guilt and ask for the judge to sentence him appropriately - after all, it would be the ethical thing to do.

Yeah, right.

I found what you said riveting.
February 22, 2018, 06:01 PM
Sig2340
Yet General Flynn is railroaded into a guilty plea (that is bullshit) in a matter of weeks.

Can you say "double standard"?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
April 06, 2018, 07:21 AM
rackrack
Another continuance, new date is June 12, 2018 at 9:15AM.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ericclanton
April 07, 2018, 04:04 AM
DanH
Well, it is Berkley. Maybe he needs the extra time to get his asshole properly sized for prison...
April 07, 2018, 07:20 AM
satch
Failed his own course did he?
April 07, 2018, 08:11 AM
lyman
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
Well, it is Berkley. Maybe he needs the extra time to get his asshole properly sized for prison...

you would think it was proper sized already, since he has had his head up his ass

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

April 07, 2018, 08:20 AM
Cousin Vinnie
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
One could hope the worst for this Piece of Shit ANTIFA, liberal, progressive democrat and every other coward!
April 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
c1steve
He was charged with four felony counts of assault with a deadly weapon and one misdemeanor offense of wearing a mask to avoid identification.

I would expect some jail time, and that the four counts were mostly to help the county avoid the cost of a jury trial.

-c1steve
April 07, 2018, 02:25 PM
mbinky
And for someone charged with such counts is's amazing that everything keeps getting postponed. You figure they might want to keep violent peope off the streets out there.