SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    OANN Info For Those Who Would Like To Get It
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OANN Info For Those Who Would Like To Get It Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
I don't want to hijack the Trump thread where he lays into the increasingly left-turning FNC and gives a shout-out to OANN and Para had some good stuff too.

So, for us who would LIKE TO GET OANN, could current subscribers give us their way they went about it, what platform, etc?

I have a Roku and would like to add it there, can I do this? Is it actually live? I'm not interested in day-old canned clips

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I've seen it on several hotel properties where I've stayed - all use Direct TV. I have an Apple TV box and would like to subscribe as well

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53847 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8183 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
I use Xfinity from Comcast. I would love to have OANN.

Occasionally I travel for work and stay at Marriott hotels, which usually have it available.

But, my preferred provider at home is Xfinity, and they don't offer OANN

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
I have a Roku and would like to add it there, can I do this? Is it actually live? I'm not interested in day-old canned clips

Hi PASig, you can watch it on Roku. Just go to the channel store and add the channel. There is a $5.00 a month charge. It should be quick and easy if you have a credit card associated with your account. And yes, it is live. It's the same as if you were watching it on a cable system. If you don't have a credit card on file with Roku, just go to the website and add a payment method. You can probably add the channel from the website as well.

Posts: 372 | Location: RGV Texas | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken226:
I use Xfinity from Comcast. I would love to have OANN.

It seems unlikely. Comcast owns NBC and MSNBC. OAN is competition for them in more than one sense. They can hardly not have CNN and Fox, but OAN is little-enough known and demanded they can get away with shunning it.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
It is part of my Uverse package.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jman78
posted Hide Post
You can also stream OANN and other channels from ustv247.tv .

I have used this website since cutting the cord last year.

Posts: 185 | Location: Victorville, CA | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jman78:

How do you stream that chanel through ROKU?

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I have heard of the station but never really watched much of it until reading more about it here. It's part of my DirecTV package on 347.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I have it through Verizon FiOS. It's my default news station.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
It's part of my AT&T Now streaming package. And before that DirecTv Now. Been watching it for sometime now.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8627 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime:
quote:
Originally posted by Jman78:

How do you stream that chanel through ROKU?

Just four posts back...
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbuck5:
quote:

Hi PASig, you can watch it on Roku. Just go to the channel store and add the channel. There is a $5.00 a month charge. It should be quick and easy if you have a credit card associated with your account. And yes, it is live. It's the same as if you were watching it on a cable system. If you don't have a credit card on file with Roku, just go to the website and add a payment method. You can probably add the channel from the website as well.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Ditto...

And ATT TV seems to be the only streaming TV service that carries it...

JB

quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
It's part of my AT&T Now streaming package. And before that DirecTv Now. Been watching it for sometime now.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Charter Spectrum does not carry it.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24636 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigbuck5:
quote:

When I originally installed the OAN channel on my Roku there was a $5/month charge. A few months back the charge stopped and I still get the channel on my Roku. I wonder if it is free now?

Posts: 4990 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post