SIGforum
Drinking beers poolside, Myrtle Beach

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8440091824

August 01, 2017, 07:24 PM
recoatlift
Drinking beers poolside, Myrtle Beach
and never getting out to pee.

We noticed a foursome, 2 couples, each with coolers of beer. They were stacking their empty cans, I counted 22 before the wind toppled them.
They never got out of the pool, must have had 2 cases as they were getting blitzed.

When we go grocery shopping tomorrow, I'm buying a large Baby Ruth, ala Caddyshack. I don't think it will float, but some kid with goggles will find it! "Doodie!"
August 01, 2017, 07:51 PM
DrDan
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
and never getting out to pee.

We noticed a foursome, 2 couples, each with coolers of beer. They were stacking their empty cans, I counted 22 before the wind toppled them.
They never got out of the pool, must have had 2 cases as they were getting blitzed.

Reminds me of a Ron White routine.

This space intentionally left blank.
August 01, 2017, 08:07 PM
Gustofer
If only pee were the worst thing found in pool water.

I'm about the farthest thing there is from a germaphobe, but even I won't swim in a pool. Might as well save myself the drive and take a dip in my septic tank.

August 01, 2017, 08:11 PM
slabsides45

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers
August 02, 2017, 06:55 AM
Todd Huffman
Myrtle Beach, aka the Redneck Riviera. Gotta love the place. I'll be there in a couple weeks.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.
August 02, 2017, 11:03 AM
gpbst3
I always thought it would be funny to get a bottle of purple food coloring and squirt it next to people in a pool.

August 03, 2017, 12:02 PM
Sunset_Va
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
Myrtle Beach, aka the Redneck Riviera. Gotta love the place. I'll be there in a couple weeks.

Yes, I read the original posting, and thought yeaterday to ask were their necks red.

Your statement paints a broader brush stroke.

美しい犬
August 03, 2017, 01:04 PM
Russ59
Well, it's obvious.

The solution to pollution is dilution.

P229
August 03, 2017, 03:15 PM
downtownv
Ya need those tablets, that make a red cloud around this pisser's crotch, when they leak out
Acesulfame potassium, I think

https://www.teampython.com

August 03, 2017, 03:59 PM
egregore
quote:

Did the water get yellow?