SIGforum
Colorado Democrat Governor decides it's time to learn how to shoot...in an election year

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8430075094

March 23, 2022, 05:56 AM
Modern Day Savage
Colorado Democrat Governor decides it's time to learn how to shoot...in an election year
The state decided to purchase a sporting clays venue and turn it into a state park. Great! Fantastic! But, after signing a slew of anti-2A bills over the last few years, the Governor waits until now,an election year, before feeling the need to do a photo-op while learning how to shoot.

The overall narrative is that Democrats, including the Governor, are worried about the upcoming election, and after the last several years of slamming one tax increase after another, and one progressive leftist agenda bill after another into law, and with inflation, crime, drug and fentanyl deaths spiking, and 'urban outdoorsmen' population problems, they've suddenly put the brakes on and are suddenly concerned about the problems voters are angry about.

[Note: multiple photos with funny captions, and Twitter Tweets found at the linked website article. FYI, the Tweet from Kristi Burton Brown, she is the chairman of the state Republican Party.]

=================

Good grief: Polis’s polls must really be underwater, someone gave him a gun
March 23, 2022, 06:16 AM
lastmanstanding
Yep you can always tell when it's election season. Democrats all of a sudden love guns, want to lower taxes and hand out money. Our governor here in MN. is going to give each married couple $1000 and each single person $500. Because he has over a $9B tax surplus!

Funny how he came up with a $9B surplus when the states entire economy was shut down for the better part of two years.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton
March 23, 2022, 06:17 AM
recoatlift
Pandering s o b.
March 23, 2022, 06:22 AM
Of course. Remember this SOB?

Q

March 23, 2022, 06:48 AM
Modern Day Savage
^^^^
Yeah, that's the first photo I thought of when I saw the photo of Governor Polis shooting a shotgun. Right out of the Obama playbook.
March 23, 2022, 07:07 AM
ugeesta
Still won’t get my vote. Hope the state government goes by way of the Douglas County school board this November.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.
March 23, 2022, 05:55 PM
BigCity
If he loses will he destroy it before leaving office, so nobody else can enjoy it?

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

March 23, 2022, 06:24 PM
sandman76
That guy is most douchiest of douche bags and is just a statist asshole that deserves nothing but contempt. Fucknut. Oh, and Hickenlooper too.

March 23, 2022, 06:35 PM
goose5
While Polis wasn't nearly as bad a most blue state govs on the covid restrictions I still won't vote for him. The Colorado Republican Party has a real bad habit of running candidates that are just terrible usually, but I think they just might have a good one this time. Heidi Ganahl. Some friends of mine met with her and they are impressed. Plus, she's got the same advisor that ran the Virginia race.

March 23, 2022, 06:40 PM
jbourneidentity
So they DO "selectively" know the Constitution? That makes them even worse liars.

Dems had better be worried about the fall mid-terms.

It's coming, and no amount of posing is going to stop it.
March 23, 2022, 08:00 PM
LoboGunLeather
Think what you want about our Colorado governor, but he is always ready to take care of business anywhere and any time, and his First Dude helps him keep his stuff packed and ready to go.

No apologies.

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders
March 23, 2022, 08:17 PM
bgouker
I can't believe that Colorado Clay's sold out. I have shot there since they opened. There goes that venue.
March 23, 2022, 10:29 PM
coloradohunter44
Yup, Govnna Pole smoker didn't look like he even knew which end was which. He's a pandering fool, and it shows. I seem to recall a long ago photo of Chuckles Schumer doing a similar photo opp. He's another low life scum bag. I wouldn't put either of them out if I walked by and found them to be on fire.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!
March 23, 2022, 11:06 PM
goose5
quote:
Govnna Pole smoker

I'm no fan of the man politically, but this is a childish and unsophisticated remark.

March 24, 2022, 05:40 AM
Scooter123
That park will be closed within a year. Times are tough for clay shooting venues due to ammunition issues and it take someone dedicated to the sport to keep a range going right now. Dedicated and state managed are POLAR OPPOSITES.

I've stopped counting.
March 24, 2022, 08:57 AM
John Steed
Just waiting to see our governor Whitmer having a beer with the guys in a blue-collar bar.

... stirred anti-clockwise.
March 24, 2022, 09:29 AM
Ryanp225
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
quote:
Govnna Pole smoker

I'm no fan of the man politically, but this is a childish and unsophisticated remark.

That's what everyone I know calls him. Pole Smoker or Poncious Pollis.
March 24, 2022, 11:20 AM
nhtagmember
why be nice to a politician?

they treat us with utter contempt

they should be treated in precisely the way they treat us
March 24, 2022, 11:30 AM
sigmonkey
Maybe he can invite the Giffords out, and Gabby can hold an AR-15.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
March 24, 2022, 12:34 PM
SIGnified
I’ll trade your pole smoker for one Jay Ensley …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein