Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Image hosting Login/Join 
Picture of muddle_mann
posted
Everyone. I know the subject has been beaten to death but what I really like is to have an app for hosting where I can just simply take a picture off of my phone or iPad and upload it simply, quickly, easily and then get a link to share on the forum or other places. Does such a thing exists?

I checked out a bunch of apps and they all seem to want to build albums and share with everybody it’s more like Instagram these days than just a place to host an image. I’m not interested in that sort of thing. Just need an online hosting page to grab a link to share on specific places.

Thoughts?

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Not sure if postimages.org has an app, but I've had no problem uploading there directly from my phone 'gallery'

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15328 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Postimages.org

When the icon pops up to upload you can go they your pics and click on them, poof magic and you click on the hotline for forums

So easy even I can figure it out

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11285 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
Wellll THANK YOU gentlemen!! I totally forgot that I had an acct on this site already and you reminded me! Yes, very easy to use. I have bookmarked it!

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
testing...

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread helped me out as well, thanks!

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post