SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Not setting a good example: wild tirade at officials for attacking a 'Black woman in power' over her spending
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not setting a good example: wild tirade at officials for attacking a 'Black woman in power' over her spending Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The FBI is too busy arresting conservative reporters to be bothered with this petty shit.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34124 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Karma.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Race card to be played, poor black power woman taken by the establishment, in

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37973 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, first thing comes to mind is a city in southeast Michigan and a ex-Mayor with the initials of KK….

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8110 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The chickens have come home to roost.

"I wouldn't trust this woman if she stood on a stack of Bibles and had her tongue notarized." Big Grin

Chaos erupts at town hall meeting as citizens bang on doors, condemn 'worst mayor in America'

The Village of Dolton’s monthly town hall meeting has made national headlines yet again for fiery confrontations with scandal-ridden mayor Tiffany Henyard.

Henyard has been accused of misdeeds ranging from weaponizing police in retaliatory business raids to spending taxpayer money on luxuries like traveling to Las Vegas. Last month, Mayor Henyard reportedly vetoed the board’s resolution to probe her spending over purported misuse of funds.

While the FBI has allegedly already begun to investigate Henyard for purportedly misusing her local police force, the board’s resolution had called for the FBI to do further investigation about her spending of the town’s money.

This month, Henyard ramped up security measures for the Village of Dolton’s monthly board meeting, restricting access to the building to the point that many residents were left outside. Even so, FOX 32 Chicago reported that many residents who made it past new security checks had their chance to hammer the mayor over a wide range of grievances.

One woman approached the microphone, warning the audience, "I apologize if I seem irate, I had my radiation today, I have cancer, of course I do. Tiffany stole money from a cancer foundation. How dare you? How dare you steal, and I helped you with your campaign, how dare you steal from us? I have to buy my wigs, are you going to reimburse me for the wigs that I've been spending my money on?"

She appeared to be referring to the "The Tiffany Henyard CARES Foundation" which, per the acronym, stands for Cancer And Remission Empowering Survivors. Illinois Attorney General Kwame Raoul has reportedly begun to crack down on this purported cancer charity for not being transparent about its financial reports.

A woman named Cara Wilson, who has sued the Dolton police department over the police shooting of her 19-year-old daughter amid a confrontation at a drive-through, urged people to watch the video of the incident themselves and declared her daughter "did nothing to deserve this." Wilson went on to slam Henyard directly, claiming she was refusing to look her in the eye because she did not "give a damn."

Wilson also contested that while her daughter had no criminal record, that Henyard does herself, to the point she used her mugshot in a protest. The mother finished her commentary by saying "So let's tell the truth, which I know you're incapable of, I wouldn't trust this woman if she stood on a stack of Bibles and had her tongue notarized, not a damn thing she says comes out her mouth is true."

Another resident was one of many calling her to step down.

"This has to end, I'm so disappointed in what's been happening in Dolton," the resident said. "Mayor, you need to step down because you have disgraced this Village, you really have, everybody up there need to go. We need to know what's happening with our money."

She then appeared to reference an alleged sexual assault and retaliation scandal that occurred during Henyard's infamous Las Vegas trip, where the alleged victim claims to have been fired after speaking out.

"You need to address what happened in Vegas and you have been silent and it's not-that's not going to fly," the resident said. "You know what happened in Vegas you know what happened, you should be addressing it saying something to the residents about it and we want to know where our money is at, we're tired of you just spending our money any type of way that you want to it's not fair, it needs to go across the board."

Another resident called on Henyard to "Stop blowing smoke up the residents’ behinds" and later remarked, "They say that you the worst mayor in America. I agree."

When Henyard responded, she spent much of her time blasting members of the media, arguing they were using the town's political feuds as clickbait. Dolton Police Chief Lewis Lacey noted he is open to speaking to the media shortly before he announced the meeting was being shut down for safety reasons.

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
One woman approached the microphone, warning the audience, "I apologize if I seem irate, I had my radiation today, I have cancer, of course I do. Tiffany stole money from a cancer foundation. How dare you? How dare you steal, and I helped you with your campaign, how dare you steal from us? I have to buy my wigs, are you going to reimburse me for the wigs that I've been spending my money on?"

People like this dingbat woman, who believes that taxpayers should be responsible for buying her a wig, are the reason mayors like Henyard are in office to begin with.

It is refreshing to see the governed beginning to rise up against the governors though.

Posts: 20111 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Dolton is a very working class type of town. Used to have some industry there. Being so close to Harvey and the south side of Chicago, there's a decent presence of crime there. Lots of opportunity there for grifters and they voted a master grifter in.

I feel bad for the citizens but I also don't as you know they voted for skin color and party affiliation.

The south suburbs are some of the most corrupt governments who learned from the best. Google Harvey and Eric Kellogg for some ridiculous laughs.

Posts: 13121 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
I was glad to hear the citizens were out in force and having a serious tiff with this abusive official. Hopefully the FBI will do its job and she'll be out of office and on her way to jail before long.

quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

People like this dingbat woman, who believes that taxpayers should be responsible for buying her a wig, are the reason mayors like Henyard are in office to begin with.

Gustofer, I don't think the cancer lady was talking about the taxpayers buying her a wig but rather Lady Tiff's cancer charity, CARES (Cancer And Remission Empowering Survivors), from which it appears that she's also been siphoning off money and which has gotten her in trouble with the Illinois Attorney General's office. The photo in the article para referenced notes that "One woman who approached the microphone to slam Henyard claimed that she had endured radiation treatment for her cancer that day and that Henyard stole money from a cancer charity and the people of Dolton themselves." From what I can find online, it doesn't appear that the charity has done anything other than line Lady Tiff's pockets even though she now claims she's not associated with it.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Didn't see that. Thanks.

The gist of the comment stands, though. Wink

Posts: 20111 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
^^^^^ Didn't see that. Thanks.

The gist of the comment stands, though. Wink

I understand and completely agree.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2107 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just when you think things can’t get any worse in Dolton, those idiots want a horrible idiot to investigate the current idiot.

Well, the idiots get what they deserve.

Lightfoot couldn’t fuck Chicago up enough, so they’ll use her to fuck the city of Dolton up even more.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/n...htfoot-investigation

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Incredible.

I know the phrase “You can’t make this stuff up” is way overused, but it certainly applies here.

On the other hand, ‘it takes one to know one’, so hiring a shameless grifter to investigate a shameless grifter could be the right move for Dolton.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6414 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Just when you think things can’t get any worse in Dolton, those idiots want a horrible idiot to investigate the current idiot.

Lightfoot couldn’t fuck Chicago up enough, so they’ll use her to fuck the city of Dolton up even more.

Going to be a long investigation I would assume. Roll Eyes

Chicago's Lori Lightfoot Lands $400 An Hour Job Investigating 'Worst Mayor In America'

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ing-even-worse-mayor

Posts: 12695 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

I don’t live there so I can afford not to take any of this seriously, but I think it’s brilliant. Can you imagine a harsher indictment than Lori Lightfoot saying you’re a lousy mayor? That would be like OJ saying you’re a bad husband.

Posts: 995 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You think Lorie was bad, you should see the new guy.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
You think Lorie was bad, you should see the new guy.

I guess the Daley regime doesn't look that bad after all, does it? LOL.

Posts: 13121 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd welcome Daley the Elder back with open arms if I could.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
How much longer will this woman escape arrest and prosecution?

Posts: 13272 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
How much longer will this woman escape arrest and prosecution?

If Lightfoot has anything to do with it, and at $400 @ Hr, a long, log time. Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post