SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hilarious video on how to handle protesters at hearings...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hilarious video on how to handle protesters at hearings... Login/Join 
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted
This is sooo funny.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/wat...drown-out-protester/

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31446 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
How did all those people keep a straight face until he yielded back?

I cracked when he said we're selling the cell phone today!

Posts: 11697 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Yes!

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Making them look ridiculous is one of our best weapons.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
That made me smile

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23692 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grab SKS,
go innawoods
Picture of mrmoneybags
posted Hide Post
Funny they don't even mention her name. It's Laura Loomer, shes got about 215,000 followers on Twitter. Considers herself some kind of alternative journalist.

She's out here EXPOSING the TRUTH by putting WORDS in CAPS.

She's a fuckin lunatic IMO. Generally on the right side of the issues, but goes about it all wrong.

Posts: 1913 | Location: 42003 | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmoneybags:
Funny they don't even mention her name. It's Laura Loomer, shes got about 215,000 followers on Twitter. Considers herself some kind of alternative journalist.

She's out here EXPOSING the TRUTH by putting WORDS in CAPS.

She's a fuckin lunatic IMO. Generally on the right side of the issues, but goes about it all wrong.

Yes,yes. BUT is she as malignantly stoopid as Mazie Hirono?

Posts: 405 | Registered: November 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The short haircut business suit guy in the front row was losing it from the start.

He tried to stifle.
Made me gigglesnort.

Posts: 16208 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I just don't understand why these a$$holes are allowed to get anywhere the capitol let alone this hearing room...

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Poor stenographer....

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrmoneybags:

I'm one of those 215k.

She's strident, true. In this case she was trying to call to the committee's attention Jack Dorsey (Twitter CEO) was lying to them.

She's actually received encouragement from the likes of Michelle Malkin. She's followed by her and a bunch of other non-leftist people.

I don't know as I'd dismiss her out-of-hand.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't care which side you're on- such behavior is inappropriate. Period.

You do not interrupt these proceedings. You just don't do it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109167 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to have a beer with that guy. I bet he's a real ball buster.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I believe as long as he stays clean, he's insured his re-election forever.

Posts: 8183 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post