SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What if the T-Rex was Known Among Its Peers As...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What if the T-Rex was Known Among Its Peers As... Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted
"The Peace Maker, Most Gentle Of All"?

Food for thought...

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Then it would be known as Bob Ross Rex.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29718 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this a pitch for a new show?

A T Rex comes through a cave opening,puts on a sweater and some sneakers, feeds some gold fish ,

Then explains valuable life basics
to people who require mentoring ?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54678 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Please share whatever pharmaceuticals you are using this morning!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4582 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

...and over here I'll put some happy little teeth.

Maybe not.

The reason why the Rex was so menacing is even if it got the paste out of the tube, it still couldn't brush or floss.

Posts: 9164 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
NANCY.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
It’s already been done. He’s purple and has a friend named BJ.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8221 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Pacem Rex.

All hail!

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21851 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is my understanding that like most species alive on the planet today, the primary role of the male T-Rex was to ensure continuation of the species by breeding with the female. Once his primary role was complete, he was relegated to that of a provider of secondary resources to the brood.

It was the female T-Rex who was the alpha leader of the brood. It was her screechy roar that could be heard echoing throughout the primal prehistoric environment. However, it is thought that she was all bark with little bite. Her peers knew her as, "Karen".

The male T-Rex's primary role then was to ensure that the brood maintained an acceptable rank among T-Rex social circles. He became known as the Peacemaker, Most Gentle of All.

This social trait continues among many species today.

Posts: 283 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
T Rex was actually a scavenger and thanked the heavens and prayed for the soul of the animal he was about to consume.

Posts: 11173 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
...the primary role of the male T-Rex was to ensure continuation of the species by breeding with the female.

Bang a gong, get it on...

-MG

Posts: 2002 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Fascinating the speculative worlds we have created for these creatures in our imaginations.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Are you looking for someone to say "Appeaseasaurus Rex"?

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He just wanted the booty, I understand

Posts: 5341 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Mr Rexers Neighborhood.

Like this, but a T Rex instead of Gozirra:

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
You know I was gonna chime in with some crass yet likely pretty funny short arms joke but.......

I just can’t compete with “Bob Ross Rex”. Golfers clap to you sir.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
What if the T-Rex was Known Among Its Peers As...

.... a great Rock Band Cool

Posts: 22929 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

Bon Mot!

And since nobody asked... here is something of an answer to the question... "How did the dinosaurs 'get it on'?"

https://www.smithsonianmag.com...dinosaur-sex-173015/

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
T.Rex-F: Pull my hair.

T.Rex-M: I am trying to, dammit.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15905 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
T-Rex smokin' a J

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post