SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Colorado Mayor bans pledge of allegiance
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado Mayor bans pledge of allegiance Login/Join 
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
A pox on the citizens of that town that find the Pledge of Allegiance so offensive that they disrupt meetings over the 8 seconds it takes to recite it.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jbourneidentity:
What's next, Colorado? Good grief.

True to form - the governor just signed a bill that does away with the state firearm pre-emption law. Now hundreds of these municipalities will be able to draft their own laws. Good luck Colorado carriers.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1450 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
I hear that there are a lot of old abandoned mineshafts around there.

Don't forget....

Posts: 23466 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a town full of cranks with nothing better to do than bicker.

Posts: 2486 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another asshat

Posts: 59 | Registered: April 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Seems like it would be a good time to annex them and any other cities doing this out of the country and to remove any and all future federal government financial monies. Maybe they can get the monies replaced by their commie friends or they need to pack their bags and move to someplace that is more friendly to their mindset.............. ............... drill sgt.

Posts: 2013 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I easily recall 1954, Catholic school, and being allowed to say, “one nation under God”. Everyone was proud. Sad to live long enough to realize some folks hate my country. para’s comet is closing in fast and I welcome it!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
A pox on the citizens of that town that find the Pledge of Allegiance so offensive that they disrupt meetings over the 8 seconds it takes to recite it.
Yeah, I'd love to see someone confront one of these fools and say "Just tell us the real problem. What's your real complaint? It's not the (whatever) you're complaining about. That's not the issue. Try telling the truth once in your life."

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post