SIGforum
iPhone apps updates don’t work this morning

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/8370000225

September 01, 2026, 07:33 AM
Pipe Smoker
iPhone apps updates don’t work this morning
Does anyone else have the same problem? Three bars of signal strength.

I tried both “Update all” and updating individual apps. Neither worked.



Serious about crackers.
September 01, 2026, 07:40 AM
Patrick-SP2022
I am seeing the same behavior as you.

This was working yesterday.




September 01, 2026, 07:45 AM
Pipe Smoker
^^^^
Ah, well. Tim Cook retired today.



Serious about crackers.
September 01, 2026, 08:08 AM
V-Tail
I just picked one at random -- Waze -- and it updated just fine.

I did not take the time to try anything else.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
September 01, 2026, 08:23 AM
Pipe Smoker
^^^^
I just tried it again. Updates are working now.



Serious about crackers.
September 01, 2026, 08:26 AM
sig 226
No issues here on wifi... updating 7 or so apps...


------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
September 01, 2026, 08:30 AM
Patrick-SP2022
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
I am seeing the same behavior as you.

This was working yesterday.



Same here...updates are working now.




September 01, 2026, 09:19 AM
tsmccull
Minor glitch in the matrix.
September 01, 2026, 10:15 AM
slosig
How’s your network connectivity? If you’re using a VPN, have you tried disconnecting, then reconnecting? I’ll occasionally see network related thing stop working or work extremely slowly, when moving from a WiFi connection to a cellular connection, or vice versa, including apple updates. Restarting the VPN usually seems to fix the problem.
September 01, 2026, 02:07 PM
V-Tail
quote:
Originally posted by tsmccull:

Minor glitch in the matrix.
Disturbance in The Force.



הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים